Authorization letter to pick up goods
- .docx (0.03 MB)
In many cases, you can ask someone else that you trust such as close family members, to collect documents on your behalf. This can be a useful practice, especially with important documents, such as passports, birth certificates, id cards, driver licenses, etc
How can a person pick up goods on behalf of someone?
In life it happens often you are too busy, and you cannot be at 2 locations at the same time. It helps if you have somebody else that can help you, for example, to pick up some goods on your behalf. In this situation, it's best to make a brief statement that authorizes somebody else to act on behalf of you. In simple language, it's one person giving permission to another person to conduct a peculiar action on your behalf. Think about the situation that you are authorizing someone to collect a parcel, or a valuable product (Ipad, computer, etc). Or to collect some documents or items from government agencies when you are away from the location. This is an efficient way for senior management to delegate some of the tasks to their subordinates and also allows them to set certain boundaries. This convenient authorization letter template is perfect for such kind of situation. The format gives the bearer, including 2 additional identification proof/papers to ensure the identity of the receiver, as a reference, sufficient proof to pick up the goods. Make sure to fill in the exact date, person, location, and other details that are requested below. Remember that this is just a guide to you for creating your authorization letters.
In general, the Authorization letter should contain the following information:
- Subject: ‘Authorization to pick up’ or ‘Authorization letter to collect item: (description)
- Letter-recipient contact and general information
- Salutation: (Dear Sir NAME, Dear Madam NAME, “To Whom It May Concern”)
- The reason why cannot collect;
- Authorization limitations (amount of items, value, etc);
- The period of authorization is valid
- Date of collection: a preferred date for collection of the goods
- Any further information or additional instructions
- Contact information ( beneficiary contact details, phone numbers).
- Closing: Use a simple closing like “Thank you for your kind cooperation”
- Beneficiary passport name: Skip three or four lines to leave enough space for a signature and type the name of the payee below the closing.
- Signature: Always sign the letter in blue or black ink.
Please download the free download sample letter or copy the following:
[Mr/Mrs]. [Name] [Company name],
I, [NAME], hereby authorized [NAME AUTHORIZED PERSON] to pick up [GOODS] on my behalf from your branch, since I am currently not able to collect the payment myself.
I have listed below the identity proof details of [NAME AUTHORIZED PERSON] for authentication and verification purposes.
Authorized Name: [NAME AUTHORIZED PERSON ]
Authorized Identity Type: [PASSPORT]
Authorized Identity Number:
Please contact me directly in case you have any questions, for example about the identity of [NAME AUTHORIZED PERSON] , who is bearing this letter, you can always call me at [PHONE NR], which is also reflected on my ID’s. Thank you for your kind cooperation.
How to write an Authorization Letter to pick up goods on behalf of somebody else? Download this example Authorization Letter to pick up goods on behalf and revise all the information so it will suit your personal situation.
Make sure that you provide enough evidence of your identity, in combination with a signature from yourself. By using this Authorization Letter template, you will see that you will save you time and effort and you will get the goods quickly.
Other Authorization letter samples:
- Authorization Letter to process documents
- Authorization letter to pick up goods
- Authorization letter to collect a certificate
- Authorization letter to pick up a passport
- Authorization letter to collect salary
- Authorization letter cheque collection
- Authorization Letter for account withdrawal bank
- Authorization Letter Bank transactions
- Trademark Authorization Letter
The Content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained on our Site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Kiersten Cuevas - USA
I share a suggestion: Please continue the Excellent work and make more nice templates!
Is your organisation GDPR proof? Demonstrate your efforts in order to become compliant with the GDPR with this set of mandatory compliance document templates.
Learn More About GDPR Documents