Authorization letter cheque collection
In life it happens often you are too busy, and you cannot be at 2 locations at the same time. It helps if you have somebody else that can help you, for example, to pick up an amount of money on your behalf. In this situation, it's best to make a brief statement that authorizes somebody else to act on behalf of you.
How do I write an Authorization letter to collect a Cheque on behalf of somebody else?
Have a look at this sample Authority Letter to collect a cheque and download this Authorization Letter directly! If you need an authorization letter (power of attorney) to allow somebody that you trust to collect a cheque for a certain amount on your behalf, then this letter is useful for you. Or to collect some value papers that represent a certain payment value (bearer shares, cash, gold, etc) when you are not able to go yourself. This is an efficient way for senior management to delegate some of the tasks to their subordinates and also allows them to set certain boundaries.
This effective authorization letter template is perfect for such kind of situation. The format gives the bearer, including 2 additional identification proof/papers to ensure the identity of the receiver, as a reference, sufficient proof to pick up the cheque(s). Make sure to fill in the exact date, person, location, and other details that are requested below. Remember that this is just a guide to you for creating your authorization letters.
In general, the Authorization letter should contain the following information:
- Subject: ‘Authorization to collect payment’ or ‘Authorization letter to claim money: (description)
- Letter-recipient contact and general information;
- Amount/value of the payment or documents;
- Salutation: (Dear Sir NAME, Dear Madam NAME, “To Whom It May Concern”)
- The reason why cannot collect;
- Authorization limitations (amount of items, value, etc);
- The period of authorization is valid
- Date of collection: a preferred date for collection of the goods
- Any further information or additional instructions
- Contact information ( beneficiary contact details, phone numbers).
- Closing: Use a simple closing like “Thank you for your kind cooperation”
- Beneficiary passport name: Skip three or four lines to leave enough space for a signature and type the name of the payee below the closing.
- Signature: Always sign the letter in blue or black ink.
Please download the free download sample authorization letter or copy the following:
- Authorization Letter to process documents
- Authorization letter to pick up goods
- Authorization letter to collect a certificate
- Authorization letter to pick up a passport
- Authorization letter to collect salary
- Mortgage Authorization Letter
- Authorization Letter for account withdrawal bank
- Authorization Letter Bank transactions
- Trademark Authorization Letter
[Mr/Mrs]. [Name] [Company name],
I, [NAME], hereby authorized [NAME AUTHORIZED PERSON] to pick up Cheque with the value of [AMOUNT CURRENCY] on my behalf from your branch, since I am currently not able to collect the cheque myself.
I have listed below the identity proof details of [NAME AUTHORIZED PERSON] for authentication and verification purposes.
Authorized Name: [NAME AUTHORIZED PERSON ]
Authorized Identity Type: [PASSPORT]
Authorized Identity Number: [########]
Please contact me directly in case you have any questions, for example about the identity of [NAME AUTHORIZED PERSON] , who is bearing this letter, you can always call me at [PHONE NR], which is also reflected on my ID’s.
Thank you for your kind cooperation.Yours sincerely,
[Your name], [Company name].
Download this sample Authority Letter format for Cheque Collection on behalf and revise all the information so it will suit your personal situation. Make sure that you provide enough evidence of your identity, in combination with a signature from yourself. By using this Authorization Letter template, you will see that you will save time and effort and you will get the payment quickly.
Other Authorization letter samples:
The Content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained on our Site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Sallie Dillon - AUS
Excellent value letter
- File type
- File size
- 0.02 MB
- File language