Quality Assurance Lead Job Description
How do I write a Quality Assurance Lead Job Description? Download this Quality Assurance Lead Job Description template now for your reference.
Review Rating Score
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective and compelling Quality Assurance job description is vital when recruiting qualified Quality department staff members. By using a professional Quality job description template, there is no need to start from scratch. It saves time, and by editing this QA job description template, you will be able to attract the most qualified job candidates for the open position.
How to write a Quality Assurance Lead job description?
This Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities.
When writing a job description, consider the following:
- Highlight the accurate job title;
- Provide a general company introduction;
- Provide an extract or introduction of the job with key goals or objectives;
- Specify the relevant job duties and responsibilities that are necessary for this position;
- List essential qualifications;
- Be clear and concise in the description;
- Have someone knowledgeable to proofread it;
- Make sure that HR and the hiring manager will sign off before publishing it;
- Define what success looks like in the position after 30 days, the first quarter, and the first year;
- Provide direct contact details of the manager or HR department who will follow up on the candidates;
- Publish it via several social media platforms, or offline media, so you are sure that in-house employees also can get easy access to it.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a Quality Assurance Lead?
The following duties, responsibilities and skills are important for this position:
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues.
- Monitor all operations that affect quality.
- Supervise and guide inspectors, technicians and other staff.
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output.
- Appraise customers’ requirements and make sure they are satisfied.
- Report all malfunctions to production executives to ensure immediate action.
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data.
- Review current standards and policies.
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation.
- Ensure all legal standards are met.
- Communicate with external quality assurance officers during on-site inspections.
- Proven experience as a quality assurance manager or relevant role.
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards.
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Reliable and Trustworthy.
Since well defined descriptions will attract more suitable candidates for the position, we recommend you to use this Quality Assurance Lead job description sample. Customize it according to your needs, and then publish it directly to your page and network, you will soon start receiving Resumes and Cover letter from qualified candidates. This Quality Assurance Lead Job Description template is fully customizable and can be used in Google Docs, MS Word format. Get this printable file now and personalize it according to your needs. If this is not the job description that fits your need, also have a look at many of our other examples of job description templates here.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Anika Walters(6/6/2022) - DEU
Ayesha Lucas(6/6/2022) - AUS
Thanks google and Bizzlibrary.com for providing me this document
Clarence Benton(6/6/2022) - USA
Yasuko Ferguson(12/15/2021) - USA
Ariane Mayo(12/15/2021) - USA
Thank you for this!!
Dania Hahn(12/15/2021) - DEU
Our Latest Blog
- The Importance of Vehicle Inspections in Rent-to-Own Car Agreements
- Setting Up Your E-mail Marketing for Your Business: The Blueprint to Skyrocketing Engagement and Sales
- The Power of Document Templates: Enhancing Efficiency and Streamlining Workflows
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
You May Also Like
Service Quality Report
Free Swot Analysis Template - Improve Your Business Strategy Today
Maximize Personal and Team Performance with Operations Manager Skills
Efficient Social Work Client Notes and Information Practice
Quality Manual Template
Quality Management Manual
Project Quality Sheet
One Page Standard Operating Procedure
Quality Controller Job Description
Quality Assurance Junior Job Description
Quality Assurance Tester Job Description
Quality Control Cover Letter
Quality Assurance Cover letter
Food Coloring Chart
Stock confirmation letter