Trade Reference Request Letter
How do you write a trade reference request letter? What will you say to the company for a trade reference request? Just download this sample template below for your reference,
.docx (0.02 MB)
A reference request letter is sent when you want to ask a friend or business relation for endorsement of a position or project, and also contributes an overview of their skills, ability, knowledge, and character. That is also often a requirement when you are opening a credit account.
How do you write a trade reference request letter?These are 6 details of making a trade reference request letter:
- The contact information like your name, address, and contact information should go in a header at the top of the page
- Next is very important and not to forget is the greetings
- The opening paragraph will also be a part where the reader will be interested
- Explain that the person's name is used as a reference for a company that is opening the account
- Closing paragraph
- Sign- off with "yours faithfully"
Sample guide for trade reference request letter:
Below is provided a sample letter. You can download it and use it after making changes as per your requirements and criteria. We are not only providing you tips, but also a sample cover letter that you can use after certain edits. Here is a sample letter for your guidance:
Trade Reference Request For:
- Length of time you have dealt with the above company
- The credit terms you offer them
- The credit limit offered
- Do they always pay within the terms offered?
- What is their average monthly spending?
- Would you consider them a good risk for money?
- When the last occasion they purchased from you and what was was the amount?
- Do they regularly give your name as a trade reference?
- Are you in any way associated with the company (other than as a trade supplier)?
- Is there any other relevant information you feel we should have in helping us decide whether to offer a credit account to this customer?
- Yours faithfully,
Download this sample trade reference letter for free from our website. Make some changes to the document available in Microsoft Word format. If you like this letter, please give us a big thumbs up. Your valuable feedback matters a lot to us. Head towards our website for some useful content.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Hallie Hunter - NZL
Great content in this file!
Our Latest Blog
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.