GDPR Data Breach Register templates | Bizzlibrary
The purpose of the GDPR Data Breach Register template is to help organizations satisfy their obligations. Use our templates that make your work easy.
.xlsx (0.03 MB)
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
No reviews yet
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some examples of data leaks according to GDPR?
- A wrongly/unintended sent email
- An email with the recipients in the to- or cc-field instead of the bcc-field.
- Lost or stolen business mobile phone or laptop with the risk of personal data leaks.
- An incorrectly sent or delivered written letter.
- A USB stick, CD, or removable HD containing personal data that was lost or stolen.
- Unauthorized access to personal data by an employee or 3rd party.
- Database Access breach where data from the DB has been transfered outside the organization.
- Remote Access breach to a computer that has access to PI (Personal Information).
When are you required to report a data breach?
Delivery Instant Download
Your file will be available for download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Our Latest Blog
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.