GDPR Data Breach Register templates | Bizzlibrary
The purpose of the GDPR Data Breach Register template is to help organizations satisfy their obligations. Use our templates that make your work easy.
.xlsx (0.03 MB)
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
No reviews yet
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some examples of data leaks according to GDPR?
- A wrongly/unintended sent email
- An email with the recipients in the to- or cc-field instead of the bcc-field.
- Lost or stolen business mobile phone or laptop with the risk of personal data leaks.
- An incorrectly sent or delivered written letter.
- A USB stick, CD, or removable HD containing personal data that was lost or stolen.
- Unauthorized access to personal data by an employee or 3rd party.
- Database Access breach where data from the DB has been transfered outside the organization.
- Remote Access breach to a computer that has access to PI (Personal Information).
When are you required to report a data breach?
Delivery Instant Download
Your file will be available for download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Our Latest Blog
- Tips on Writing an Effective Cover Letter
- How to Keep your Business Competent during Difficult Times
- The Best Job Sites in the USA
- Purpose of Cover Letter for Accounting Job