Request for resignation acceptance letter
How to write a request for resignation acceptance letter to your employer? When writing to request for resignation, check out and download this request
.docx (0.01 MB)
It's time for a new challenge and so your ready to hand in your resignation letter. You can send in a well written resignation letter explaining why you're resigning or you can also hand in a request for resignation acceptance letter. Both are fine, as long as they are politely worded and give your employer all the information they need regarding you and your contract.
How to write a request for resignation acceptance letter to your employer?
A resignation letter might come as a surprise to your employer, so you can start your letter with a friendly but formal tone. Clearly state that you want to resign and give the reason as to why you're resigning. It's important to give them proper notice if possible. You can end the letter by thanking them.
Example of a direct way of asking for request for resignation acceptance letter:
- Please accept my resignation from company name effective date.
- As per my labor contract, my last working day shall be date.
- I will continue to assume my duties in the same professional manner till the last moment and help in transferring my responsibilities in the smoothest way possible.
- Thank you very much for everything.
Writing a resignation letter isn't too difficult, but downloading a Request for resignation acceptance letter template is a lot easier. Especially when you find one that completely fits your own situation so that you hardly have to make any changes.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Xenia Clarke - USA
I’m so grateful for the documents you post
Our Latest Blog
- Job Website List United States (part 1)
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations in Word
- The Guide for Writing an Introduction Letter for a Job
- How Do You Write a Contract Agreement?