Christmas Letter Template
How do you write a great Christmas letter to your staff? Download this Christmas Letter and send your best wishes to your staff right away!
.docx (0.02 MB)
Make Christmas unforgettable for your staff and send them a mindful best wishes message, that makes them appreciate working with you more. Use our Merry Christmas letter template for the finishing touch.
How do you write a good Christmas letter to your staff?
As soon as the month of December, at the end of the year during Christmas and New year, it's tradition to wish each other best wishes. We all anticipate the arrival of Christmas and other festivities. Such messages start always with a positive flashback to the last year and provide a short flashforward to the near future. Such a message can be received by your staff as very important. Make it personal and professional. While you might want to write your own letter from scratch, it will inspire you when you use a Christmas letter template. A formal Christmas wishes message is appreciated too and is probably what they expect from you. It's nice to add some personal notes, that make them feel appreciated and respected.
What to write when you want to send out Christmas letters:
- Be extra positive. Always remember to remember the best parts of the year to leave a good impression of you all working together;
- Make it more professional. A formal Christmas wishes letter format is most appropriate;
- Help them feel like an integral part of your business by letting them know how much their business means to you;
- Refer to the future. This could be something like: We look forward to improving our working relationship.
- When you write your Christmas wishes, make them brief and write clearly and concisely.
- The way you convey our wishes, deserves your attention, in order to make it a nice experience.
Add some catchy and meaningful Christmas and New Years quote as well from inspiring people, such as:
- "Christmas gives us an opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us." – David Cameron
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “In our perfect ways. In the ways we are beautiful. In the ways we are human. We are here. Happy New Year’s. Let’s make it ours.” – Beyoncé
Sending such short notes of gratitude for the new year can be done by using a ready-made happy new year business wishes template. This allows you to think about the most important topics you like to mention in your letter. In this wish letter template, you will find some short phrases to use if you want to keep your business thank you message simple and concise. These are perfect for text messages that will help you draft the perfect new year messages.
When exchanging letters and gifts, and good wishes, download this Christmas Letter and send your best wishes to your staff, friends, family members, colleagues right away!
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Luana Harrington - USA
Very nice Xmas letter! Wish you all a merry Christmas...
Nana Bailey - USA
Ralph Howe - DEU
Thanks for providing this template
Our Latest Blog
- Purpose of Cover Letter for Accounting Job
- Best Bathroom Cleaning Checklist & its Components
- How to Get a Perfect Nursing Job?
- Tips to seamlessly communicate during the recruitment process