Hotel Security Job Description
How do I write a Hotel Security Job Description? Download this Hotel Security Job Description template now for your reference.
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective job description is vital when finding suitable job candidates. No need to start from scratch. By making use of this sample job description template you will make it easier for yourself and you will have a head start.
How do I write a Hotel Security Job Description?
This sample Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. When writing a job description, consider the following:
- Highlight the accurate job title;
- Provide a general company introduction;
- Provide a brief summary or introduction that provides an overview of the job;
- Specify the relevant job duties and responsibilities that are necessary for this position;
- List essential qualifications;
- Be clear and concise;
- Have someone proofread it;
- Make sure that HR and the hiring manager will sign off before publishing it;
- Define what success looks like in the position after 30 days, the first quarter, and the first year;
- Provide direct contact details of the manager or HR department who will follow up on the candidates.
Publish it via several social media platforms, or offline media, so you are sure that in-house employees also can get easy access to it.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all security personnel.
- Ensure that all security staff provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure the safety and security of guest, staff, visitors and contractors at all times.
- Responsible to manage all safety & security, Fire Life Safety and food hygiene risks faced by the hotel.
- Liaise with all department heads to ensure hotel employees are adhering to established security procedures.
- Record and notify all risks, deviations from hotels safety standards and any untoward incidents.
- Track departmental safety record and document medically treated and non-treated injuries.
- Oversees and guides the efforts of the Accident Prevention Committee.
- Oversees and guides the efforts of the Fire and Safety Committee.
- Oversees first aid program for guests and employees.
- Oversees the claims process and protects company assets by closely monitoring the General Liability and Worker's Compensation cases.
- Assign duties and schedule staff for balancing needs of the hotel and productivity standards.
- Monitor staff activity and coach subordinate performance.
- Watch for suspicious persons entering, exiting or loitering around the hotel public or guest areas.
- High school diploma or 2-year degree from an accredited university in Criminal Justice or related major.
- Proficiency in Computers, CCTV, Fire and Safety systems.
If you are looking for other Hotel job descriptions, check the following:
- Hotel Housekeeping Job Description
- Hotel Front Desk Job Description
- Hostess Job Description
- Hotel Manager Job Description
- Hospitality Job Description
By using this Hotel Security job description sample, modifying it to your needs, and then posting it, you will soon start receiving Resumes and Cover letter from suitable candidates. This Hotel Security Job Description template is fully customizable and can be used in Google Docs, MS Word or Pages format. Get this printable file now and personalize it according to your needs.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Lashaun White - USA
Our Latest Blog
- Tips on Writing an Effective Cover Letter
- How to Keep your Business Competent during Difficult Times
- The Best Job Sites in the USA
- Purpose of Cover Letter for Accounting Job