Project Management Templates
32 Project Management templates are reusable project formats that instantly reduce workload of management and project members, and serve as the ideal starting point for your project.
Review Rating Score
.zip (2.2 MB)
The size of your project doesn't matter. What matters is your structured approach, resources, and goals in order to succeed. Any project can benefit from using professional Project Management templates. They can be used for any kind of project, and provide intuitive ways to manage your project team.
How do you manage a project?
The 32 PM templates are reusable project formats that instantly reduce the workload of management and project members, and serve as the ideal starting point for your project. They are pre-formatted and have redundant structures and details in place. Therefore, it doesn't matter if it's a construction project, IT project, or customer service project, the 5 steps are universal and the templates are easy to customize according to your needs.
These 32 Project Management templates are suitable for the following 5 project phases:
- Project Business Case
- Perform SWOT analysis
- Perform Man Hours estimation
- Gain senior management commitment
- Initiate project with appropriate resources and budget
- Establish document control
- Confirm project requirements are received
- Recruit Project Manager (if required)
- Create Project Schedule (Gantt Chart)
- Divide roles and responsibilities in RACI
- Perform Risk analysis
- Create & maintain Risk and Opportunities Register
- Create & manage Project dashboard, KPI's
- Identify Lead (Appoint Project Manager)
- Project Kick-off (Needs and Expectations of involved Parties)
- Create & manage Change requests
- Create & manage Project Quality Sheet
- Create & manage Project Rework Analysis Record
- Create & manage Proposals Check List
- Create & manage Project Communications Plan
- Create & maintain Weekly/Daily Meetings
- Weekly Project Reporting
- Project Assessment/Audit (period)
- Keep track of issues (Query Register)
- Perform Project Cost Analysis
- Project evaluation
- Create Project Closeout Report
- Send out Closure notification
- Provide and receive feedback for follow up
Start now with this Project Management Templates Kit that enables you to set up projects, tasks, reports, and other files without having to start from scratch every time. For more details, check out this free Project Planner.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Sunshine Moore(3/10/2023) - USA
Thank you for creating it
Felisa Nixon(3/10/2023) - USA
Nereida Day(3/15/2022) - GBR
Good document format!
Mariana Nicholson(3/15/2022) - AUS
I appreciate this document, thank you
Great kit with Project templates, very easy to structure your project
Great excel and word docs for PM!
Very useful kit to manage my IT project
Delivery Instant Download
Your file will be available for download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Our Latest Blog
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
- How to build accurate and compliant documents faster
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
Send a message
You May Also Like
Weekly Reporting Template
Project Management Risk Register
Business Report Blockchain Template
Project Assessment Audit Checklist
Project Communication Plan
Project Documents Log Sheet
Project Cost Analysis Excel
Project Meeting Minutes
Project Closeout Report
Kick Off Meeting Invitation Email Template
Man Hour Estimate Template
Project Management Query Register
Team Charter Template
Project Risks Management