Project Management Templates
32 Project Management templates are reusable project formats that instantly reduce workload of management and project members, and serve as the ideal starting point for your project.
.zip (2.2 MB)
The size of your project doesn't matter. What matters is your structured approach, resources, and goals in order to succeed. Any project can benefit from using professional Project Management templates. They can be used for any kind of project, and provide intuitive ways to manage your project team.
How do you create a project?
The 32 PM templates are reusable project formats that instantly reduce the workload of management and project members, and serve as the ideal starting point for your project. They are pre-formatted and have redundant structures and details in place. Therefore, it doesn't matter if it's a construction project, IT project, or customer service project, the 5 steps are universal and the templates are easy to customize according to your needs.
These 32 Project Management templates are suitable for the following 5 project phases:
- Project Business Case
- Perform SWOT analysis
- Perform Man Hours estimation
- Gain senior management commitment
- Initiate project with appropriate resources and budget
- Establish document control
- Confirm project requirements are received
- Recruit Project Manager (if required)
- Create Project Schedule (Gantt Chart)
- Divide roles and responsibilities in RACI
- Perform Risk analysis
- Create & maintain Risk and Opportunities Register
- Create & manage Project dashboard, KPI's
- Identify Lead (Appoint Project Manager)
- Project Kick-off (Needs and Expectations of involved Parties)
- Create & manage Change requests
- Create & manage Project Quality Sheet
- Create & manage Project Rework Analysis Record
- Create & manage Proposals Check List
- Create & manage Project Communications Plan
- Create & maintain Weekly/Daily Meetings
- Weekly Project Reporting
- Project Assessment/Audit (period)
- Keep track of issues (Query Register)
- Perform Project Cost Analysis
- Project evaluation
- Create Project Closeout Report
- Send out Closure notification
- Provide and receive feedback for follow up
Start now with this Project Management Templates Kit that enables you to set up projects, tasks, reports, and other files without having to start from scratch every time. For more details, check out this free Project Planner.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Very useful kit to manage my IT project
Great excel and word docs for PM!
Great kit with Project templates, very easy to structure your project
Mariana Nicholson - AUS
I appreciate this document, thank you
Nereida Day - GBR
Good document format!
Delivery Instant Download
Your file will be available for download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Our Latest Blog
- Job Website List United States (part 1)
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations in Word
- The Guide for Writing an Introduction Letter for a Job
- How Do You Write a Contract Agreement?