Immediate resignation letter for personal reasons
When writing a Resignation acceptance letter, check out and download this sample Resignation letter immediate now.
.docx (0.01 MB)
If you wish to quit your job without notice, firstly find out what your employment contract says about this situation. No one likes to be caught off guard, but sometimes it can't be helped. There may be many reasons why you may have to immediately resign from your post and that can't be avoided. It's not a happy situation for anyone, especially not for your employers who did not see this coming and who weren't able to get advance notice. A kindly-worded letter might help you in this situation.
How to write a Resignation Letter without a notice period as an employee?
There can be several reasons why you have to quit your job immediately. However, if you can permit a reasonable notice period, that would be best for your employer as well. It's best always to give your employer one week or more notice before leaving your job. This way you can maintain a positive relationship, which will help with future career prospects.
What to do if you need to resign without notice?
Many employers expect employees to provide a two week's notice when they are about to quit, so if you need to resign without notice, you should be aware of how to do so professionally to avoid some potential consequences. For example, your employer may refuse to write a reference letter for you, or they may even bring up your sudden departure when other employers contact them about jobs you apply for in the future.
In order to avoid these situations, you have a few options on how to proceed:
- Firstly, go through your employment contract. Find out what your employment contract says about what your company considers a sufficient notice period;
- Talk to a colleague or human resources representative about your options;
- Choose the option that works best for you;
- Make sure they understand that they cannot discuss your resignation with anyone else until you've informed your employer by yourself;
- Talk to someone from your new job to see if you can have a longer notice period;
- The new company may offer to pay your notice period if your employer files a claim, or they could offer another form of compensation;
- Discuss it with your employer and explain your situation;
- Be honest about your departure and remain professional when stating your reasons for leaving.
We support you by providing this No Notice Resignation letter template and you will see that you will save time. See an example No Notice Resignation letter here:
- Due to circumstances beyond my control, I’m forced to resign from my job immediately.
- I’m really sorry for the hasty and totally unprofessional decision, but there’s little that I can do in this regard.
- I really hope you will understand and appreciate this unforeseen situation.
- I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- I will be coming tomorrow to hand over my tasks and responsibilities.
- Additionally, I can be reached through the phone or by email if needed.
- Thank you very much for everything.
Unfortunately, giving proper notice is not always an option. You may alternatively consider temporary work from home, or take a sabbatical if it's a case of health or family crisis. We provide a perfectly drafted Resignation letter immediately that fits your needs! Download this Resignation letter send by the employee due to personal reasons without notice period now!
For more? Just search on our website and get instant access to thousands of free and premium legal agreements, business documents, forms, letters, reports, plans, resumes templates used by professionals in your industry. All business templates are easy and quick to find, crafted by professionals, wisely structured, ready-made, and intuitive.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Francis Leonard Lantican
thank you so much, its a big help
Jennilyn De Castro
Very nice website, very informative
It's good and simple
Salary, Bonus, and Convince
Hafiz Ahmer Baig
Mark Paul Obaob
ok ok ok
This is effective. Thank you.
i like this site
Annalee Howell - DEU
Thanks for providing this file
Our Latest Blog
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.