Phone Interview Thank You Email
How do you write a phone interview thank you email? When writing a Phone interview thank you letter check out and download this sample email
Review Rating Score
.docx (0.01 MB)
A thank you note after a phone interview is a way to demonstrate your appreciation to the hiring manager. After all, they took time out of their day to consider you for a position, and that’s worthy of your gratitude. When you send a letter like that you’re making a positive impression. You’re shining a light on the hiring manager’s efforts, letting them know that you understand that they didn’t have to take the time to speak with you. Hiring managers are busy professionals, so even a short phone interview can have a dramatic impact on their day.
How do you write a phone interview thank you email?
Following are the steps to follow while constructing a thank you note:
- Include the subject line as “Thank you for your time.”
- Begin the email body with a personalized greeting
- Start the main section of the letter by thanking the organization and expressing appreciation for their time during the interview
- In the next step, mention something specific that was said during the interview that you enjoyed learning about.
- Reaffirm your interest in the job and tell them that you’re excited to hear about further steps.
Phone Interview Thank You Email message:
I enjoyed speaking with you today about the assistant account executive position at the name agency. The job seems to be an excellent match for my skills and interests.
The creative approach to account management that you described confirmed my desire to work with you.
In addition to my enthusiasm, I will bring to the position strong writing skills, assertiveness, and the ability to encourage others to work cooperatively with the department.
I appreciate the time you took to interview me. I am very interested in working for you and look forward to hearing from you regarding this position.
A letter like this can always come in handy and therefore it's a good idea to download it and use it when needed. It will be ready to use and will save you a lot of time trying to search for it. Bizzlibrary.com has many more letters that would be ideal for your business or for personal reasons.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Ellie Burns(6/10/2022) - USA
Chaya Ewing(6/10/2022) - GBR
Thank you for the letter!!
Lola Butler(6/10/2022) - DEU
Have a drink on me
Carley Robertson(6/10/2022) - USA
Thank you for this!
Pennie Estrada(6/10/2022) - USA
Good value content
Bee Cherry(6/3/2021) - DEU
Thank you for the template, it will help me get everything I need for my upcoming move.
Our Latest Blog
- The Importance of Vehicle Inspections in Rent-to-Own Car Agreements
- Setting Up Your E-mail Marketing for Your Business: The Blueprint to Skyrocketing Engagement and Sales
- The Power of Document Templates: Enhancing Efficiency and Streamlining Workflows
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
You May Also Like
Thank You Email After Interview Template - Company Interview Title | Thank
Email Job Offer Rejection Letter
Follow Up Email After Interview
Email Confirming Interview
Interview follow up email
Letter of apply after job interview
Thank You Letter After Nursing Interview
Follow Up Letter After Job Interview
Admission Request Letter to Principal
Decline job offer letter
Email After Phone Interview