The exchange brokerage agreement is a legal agreement during the purchase of a real estate property between the buyer and your broker. A broker is a third person who works on behalf of either buyer or seller. Sometimes brokers can work on behalf of both buyer and seller at the same time, thus acting as a dual agent. The purpose of the brokerage agreement is efficient communication between the broker and the buyer.
What details should be mentioned in the exchange brokerage agreement?
Here are mentioned some details that should be mentioned in the exchange brokerage agreement.
- Complete name and details of the broker or agent.
- Detail and description of the industry and business.
- The services or goods for the deal or agreement are being done.
- Mention if the party requesting the services of the broker is the buyer or a seller.
- Mention any qualification or certification required for the broker according to the operating or working place.
- Address the details of the broker's fee and duties.
- Mention whether a commission is specified to the broker or a special transaction is needed.
- Define the role of the broker in the negotiation of a business deal.
- Mention the duration of the contract.
- Describe and mention the circumstances under which the contract may be terminated.
- The exchange brokerage agreement should end with the signatures of both parties.
- The agreement should be kept in record for the agreement duration and even after the termination of the contract.
Exchange Brokerage Agreement:
Here is attached a sample Exchange Brokerage Agreement for your help and needs.
This Exchange Agreement / Brokerage Arrangement “Agreement” is made and effective by date.
Between "OWNER" and the "BROKER"which OWNER desires to exchange for:
Like kind property, with no more than $_____(________________& ___/100 dollars) boot required to be paid by OWNER, and no more than $_____(_____________&___/100 dollars) boot to be received by OWNER. The transaction procured by BROKER shall qualify ...n as follows.
Download the complete Exchange Brokerage Agreement right now for your help and needs. This is editable, so you can alter it as per your requirements, and also share it with your friends in need. Our website contains thousands of essays, cover letters, applications, and job descriptions. Head towards our home page to search and download whatever document you’d like to have. Good luck!
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Michel Parrish(6/14/2022) - NZL
In my opinion a very good file.
Lulu Goodman(6/14/2022) - GBR
Thank you for this!!
Elroy Stark(6/14/2022) - GBR
I appreciate you.
Roscoe Pennington(11/30/2021) - NZL
Dawna Carson(11/30/2021) - NZL
Keep up the Excellent work, thanks!
Delivery Instant Download
Your file will be available for download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Our Latest Blog
- The Importance of Vehicle Inspections in Rent-to-Own Car Agreements
- Setting Up Your E-mail Marketing for Your Business: The Blueprint to Skyrocketing Engagement and Sales
- The Power of Document Templates: Enhancing Efficiency and Streamlining Workflows
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
You May Also Like
Property Offer Acceptance Letter Template
Example: "Property Agent Appointment Letter | Trusted Agency for Estate Services
Warranty Deed Template - Create a Property Deed | Grantors and Described Property
Blank Lease Agreement
Buyer Broker Agreement
Labor Lien Release
Eviction Notice Template
Proof of Funds Letter
Real Estate Lien Release Form
Application for advance salary damaged house
Real Estate Inquiry Letter