Kakeibo Budget Monthly
Kakeibo is the Art Of Saving Money from Japan and quicly became popular to save money and as the common household finance ledger. Download this Kakeibo budget
Review Rating Score
.xlsx (0.05 MB)
Kakeibo is the Art Of Saving Money, originated from Japan since 1904, and has become a popular way all around the world on a way to save money. The Japanese tradition of using a Kakeibo, which translates to “household finance ledger,” offers an easy solution to mindless spending habits.
How to use Kakeibo?
Pronounced ‘Kah-Keh-Boh’, the Kakeibo ledger is a traditional journal, enhanced with a couple of steps in order to manage your family finance correctly and spare some money at the end of the month. It's a simple but clever Japanese philosophy to save money, by plan your finance at the beginning of the month and consider in a couple of steps how much money you would need and how much you would like to save, and what you need to do to achieve that goal.
The new generation struggles with saving money. They rather spend it on an expensive coffee... is an often-heard claim. But with rising rents, high inflation, and poorer wages, saving will become more and more important, and the need to overhaul our spending habits will become urgent sooner or later. Therefore, if you are looking to overhaul your finances, consider checking out this financial diary to help with this money-saving process.
How to make a simple Kakeibo budget in Excel?
The Kakeibo method consists of five steps:
- How much money is coming in each month? Calculate this by deducting any fixed expenditures/costs, such as rent, gas/light, etc from your monthly income.
- What is your target or how much would you like to save? Determine how much you want to set aside for that.
- How much are you spending? Keep this Kakeibo journal of your spending by jotting down the daily totals of your expenditure next to the categories of your choosing.
- Subtract your 2 and 3 from 1. This is what you have left each month on food, gifts, etc.
- How can you improve? Reflect on your progress at the end of each week and month, to see if you’re on track to meet your target. Think about what you would change for next month. Set yourself a saving target and use this to calculate a weekly spending limit that you will need to stick to in order to meet your savings goal.
To give you a better idea of how it looks, we have prepared a weekly and monthly Kakeibo budget spreadsheet in Excel. At the end of the month, you check whether it has been successful and what your areas for improvement are if it has not been successful.
Download this free printable household budget worksheet with weekly and monthly Budget, including a Kakeido tutorial, now. Wish you great success in improving your spending habits!
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Latrisha Griffith(1/25/2021) - USA
Thanks for letting me download it for free
April Guerrero(1/25/2021) - DEU
Not disapointing, I am glad to find this page
Alfred Mcdowell(1/25/2021) - NZL
Exacly what I was looking for.
Rubye Klein(1/25/2021) - GBR
actually this file is really what I was looking for
Our Latest Blog
- Setting Up Your E-mail Marketing for Your Business: The Blueprint to Skyrocketing Engagement and Sales
- The Power of Document Templates: Enhancing Efficiency and Streamlining Workflows
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
- How to build accurate and compliant documents faster
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
You May Also Like
Free Meal Budget Planner
Printable Hourly Weekly & Daily Planner - Get Organized with a Flexible Planner
Free Management Budget Planner: Organize Your Finances, Track Expenses, and Repay Debts
Event Planner Contract Template | Affordable Package Deal
Weekly Hourly Planner Schedule Template Free Download Pdf
Sample Daily Organizer Planner For Staff And Employee
Sample Day Planner Template
Weekly Budget Planner Pdf Format
Free Download Wedding Budget Planner - Track Budget, Amount, Deposit, and Gifts
Printable Planner Template - Plan Your Daily Tasks and Stay Organized
Event Planner Résumé Template – Professional Example to Land Your Dream Job
College Class Schedule Planner Template - Organize Your Schedule and Classes Effectively
Morning Daily Planner Template
Fortnight Budget Planner: Track Expenses, Set Budget, Calculate Total, Manage Income
College Hourly Planner | Organize Your College Schedule by Hours
Research Agenda Planner Template – Streamline and Enhance Your Scientific Research Journey