Real Estate Salesperson Job Description
How do I write a Real Estate Salesperson Job Description? Download this Real Estate Salesperson Job Description template now for your reference.
Review Rating Score
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective and compelling job description is vital when recruiting the right job candidates. By using a professional job description template, there is no need to start from scratch. It saves time, and by editing this job description template, you will be able to attract the most qualified job candidates for the open position.
How to write a Real Estate Salesperson job description?
This Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities.
When writing a job description, consider the following:
- Highlight the accurate job title;
- Provide a general company introduction;
- Provide an extract or introduction of the job with key goals or objectives;
- Specify the relevant job duties and responsibilities that are necessary for this position;
- List essential qualifications;
- Be clear and concise in the description;
- Have someone knowledgeable to proofread it;
- Make sure that HR and the hiring manager will sign off before publishing it;
- Define what success looks like in the position after 30 days, the first quarter, and the first year;
- Provide direct contact details of the manager or HR department who will follow up on the candidates;
- Publish it via several social media platforms, or offline media, so you are sure that in-house employees also can get easy access to it.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a Real Estate Salesperson?
The following duties, responsibilities and skills are important for this position:
- Gathers essential real estate information, which involves observation and reception of data from all relevant sources. He would access information from media advertising services and individuals.
- Presents purchase and sale offers to buyers and sellers for consideration.
- Performs for or works directly with clients and the public, which means catering to these groups of people in a way that they will be happy with him.
- Confers with lenders, escrow companies, home inspectors and pest control agencies to make sure sale and purchase terms and conditions will be met before closing dates.
- Interviews clients to identify what types of property they are looking for.
- Resolves conflicts and negotiates with other parties to effectively handle complaints, settle disputes and resolve grievances. This can also include analyzing information and evaluating results to come up with the best solutions to certain issues.
- Prepares necessary documents, which can include representation contracts, deeds, leases, purchase agreements and closing statements.
- Coordinates property closings by being the one who oversees the disbursement of funds and signing of documents.
- Sells and influences the decision of others, convincing them to buy the right property for their needs or to otherwise change their decisions and actions.
- Acts as a middleman in negotiations between sellers and buyers, generally representing one or the other.
- Establishes and maintains interpersonal relationships, particularly developing cooperative and constructive working relationships with other people in the industry.
- Promote sales of properties through open houses, advertisements and participation in various listing services.
- Valid Real Estate License in the relevant state or the ability to obtain one quickly.
- Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Ability to understand and present contracts.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your business.
- Strong work ethic, and a pleasant and trustworthy demeanor.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work independently with excellent interpersonal skills.
Since well defined descriptions will attract more suitable candidates for the position, we recommend you to use this Real Estate Salesperson job description sample. Customize it according to your needs, and then publish it directly to your page and network, you will soon start receiving Resumes and Cover letter from qualified candidates. This Real Estate Salesperson Job Description template is fully customizable and can be used in Google Docs, MS Word format. Get this printable file now and personalize it according to your needs. If this is not the job description that fits your need, also have a look at many of our other examples of job description templates here.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Samella Ewing(12/16/2021) - GBR
Thanks bizzlibrary and bing search engine for providing me this solution
Our Latest Blog
- The Importance of Vehicle Inspections in Rent-to-Own Car Agreements
- Setting Up Your E-mail Marketing for Your Business: The Blueprint to Skyrocketing Engagement and Sales
- The Power of Document Templates: Enhancing Efficiency and Streamlining Workflows
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
You May Also Like
Product Manager Real Estate Job Description
Restaurant Waiter Job Description | Manager | Customer Service | Serving Customers
Resort Nanny Job Description | Caring for Children, Cleaning, Assisting Parents
Pod Nanny Job Description: Experienced Nannies for Your Child's Education and Care
Administrative Job Description Template for Manager | Department | Agency | Administrative
School Secretary Job Description: Office Staff & Personnel for Students
Free Download: HR First Job Resume Template | University, Experience, Skills, Relevant | Halifax
Foundation Treasurer Job Description [Financial]
Regional Admissions Counselor Job Description
School Nutritionist Job Description
Deputy Manager Catering Job Description
School Catering Assistant Job Description
Resident Firefighter Job Description | Duties, Station Requirements
Client Seminar Planning Checklist: Advisor Tips for Engaging Their Clients in 4 Weeks
Dentist Nurse Job Description - Dental Practice: Ensuring Patients' Care
Research Assistant Copywriter Job Description - Join our team of talented research officers!