Apology Application Letter to My Boss regarding Rejoining
Apology Letter Toward Your Boss for Rejoining In Microsoft Word
Review Rating Score
.docx (0.04 MB)
Free to download this Apology Letter to rejoin the job after you got sacked from the company, office, or factory. From the free examples included you can also learn how to apologize towards your boss or manager and learn how to write a rejoining request letter to the boss.
How do I write an apology letter to my boss when rejoining the company?
Consider the following steps and details before you send out the letter to your employer:
- Take some time to compose yourself before you apologize.
- Write an apology letter.
- Explain the nature of the issue, what made you make a wrong decision to quit the job in the first place.
- Explain why the event happened but do not point fingers at anyone else but yourself.
- For a one-to-one apology, choose a private place.
- Accept responsibility for your behavior.
- Express regret for what happened and for your behavior.
- Make a promise to change your behavior and explain what you will do.
- Ask for forgiveness.
- End on a positive note.
Sample of an Apology Letter to Employer :
Dear Sir, Miss[Name],
- [Sir/Madam], I have spent years in your company.
- After one month after my resignation, I came to the conclusion it has been the worst decision I ever made.
- First of all, I want to apologize for my mistake.
- It is my humble request to cancel my previous resignation and give me the chance to resume my job at your company again.
- Not only do I miss the atmosphere of your company, but I also miss my previous colleagues and the way of working that I now more than ever respect and cherish.
- Please keep me posted on upcoming vacancies that are in line with my expertise.
- I welcome a future opportunity to join your team when the circumstances are more suitable.
- Thank you for your time and interest.
- Yours sincerely,
- [Your name]
Download this Apology Application Letter to My Boss regarding Rejoining in MS Word for free.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
wordings are super
Lillie Deleon(9/30/2021) - GBR
Thanks for this apology letter.
Nickolas Stone(11/19/2020) - DEU
Endorsed the file and website to my relations and friends
Nancy Walker(11/19/2020) - NZL
I shared this file with friends
Milissa Hahn(11/11/2020) - DEU
Keep up the good work, thanks!
Jenise Barry(11/11/2020) - GBR
The content is really insightful
Our Latest Blog
- The Importance of Vehicle Inspections in Rent-to-Own Car Agreements
- Setting Up Your E-mail Marketing for Your Business: The Blueprint to Skyrocketing Engagement and Sales
- The Power of Document Templates: Enhancing Efficiency and Streamlining Workflows
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
You May Also Like
Apology letter for cancellation of event
Apology Letter for Stealing
Apology Letter to Customer for Mistake in Shipment
Apology Letter to Boss for Bad Performance
Apology Letter to Friend for Misunderstanding
Apology letter to customer for bad product
Letter of apology for bad behaviour
Apologize for the mistake and the inconvenience
Apology letter for not joining company after accepting offer
We apologize for the inconvenience letter
Apology letter for delay in delivery
Sample apology letter to customer for bad product
Apology letter to customer for misunderstanding
Apology letter for technical issues
Accepting an apology with grace