Meeting confirmation email sample
- .docx (0.01 MB)
In business, there can be so many aspects of your work that require you to meet with other people. Planning meetings efficiently, and managing them properly, is very important. Inconveniences must be avoided at all costs. For example, when you have a meeting scheduled and want to make sure that the other party will definitely show up. Sending a meeting confirmation letter will make them confirm the meeting so that you will know that they will attend it.
How to confirm a meeting via email?
Writing tips for an informal or formal appointment text. If you are writing an appointment confirmation, consider including the below-mentioned points for the best and effective letter. Follow these guidelines:
- Start your letter by mentioning your personal details like your name, address, contact number, and company name.
- Mention the name of your receiver plus their address briefly. Use appropriate words to pay tribute to them so that your letter will sound more attractive.
- The subject line of the letter is the most important line. Choose an appropriate subject so that the receiver will know at first glance what your letter is about.
- Clearly indicate the appointment date and then move towards confirmation for the appointment. In case if it required to call them on an early date for purposes like contract signing clearly indicate that too.
- You should include details like the frequency of traveling and other details such as possible transferring etc. Try to be brief while mentioning such details.
- In the ending lines of your appointment letter tell the recipient about the expected duties and role that is bounded to be done.
- Put your signature with your full name and punch the official stamp of your organization as well.
- If you keep the above things in your mind while writing your letter, your letter will turn out to be the most attractive one.
When you want to make an appointment email, you need to keep it short and clear. Clarity is a sign of professionalism and it makes your meeting confirmation effective. If you make it too long, the most important details will get buried under a lot of unnecessary information. It's a great way to remind the other party when and where the appointment is supposed to take place. Appointment emails should always include a specific date, time, and place. Think of them as free text reminders.
- I am sending you this email to confirm our meeting day and time.
- I appreciate a similar confirmation from your side so that we are both on the same page.
- Looking forward to meeting you.
Download this professional Meeting confirmation letter template now!
When visiting Bizzlibrary.com, you will find many more free and premium legal agreements, business documents, forms, letters, reports, plans, resumes templates used by professionals in your industry. All business templates are easy and quick to find, crafted by professionals, wisely structured, ready-made, and intuitive.
The Content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained on our Site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Gladys Montes - GBR
Inspiring feedback, no remrks!
Is your organisation GDPR proof? Demonstrate your efforts in order to become compliant with the GDPR with this set of mandatory compliance document templates.
Learn More About GDPR Documents