Sample retirement letter
How to announce your retirement to staff? Do you need a Announcing a retirement letter? Check out this sample Announcing a retirement letter now.
.docx (0.01 MB)
There are many ways to show an employee, who is retiring, that their contribution to your company is very much appreciated. One of the things you could do is to thank them personally. If you want to thank them on a wider scale, then a retirement announcement is a good way to go. You can let them know how much you appreciate their hard work and even invite people to a dinner party that's being held in their honor.
How to announce your retirement amongst the staff?
This ready-made retirement letter template is well suited for those who will soon retire and need to start preparing for that. Communicating retirement within the company, is important, in order to arrange a smooth transition. Retirement deserves a lot of respect, especially because people worked hard in order to achieve this milestone. We support you by providing this retirement letter template. By using this kind of retirement announcement you will see that it gives you additional inspiration, which is helpful in order to finish a warm and heartfelt personal retirement letter. Besides, you will have saved time that you can use to focus on other, more specialized matters that are also very important to arrange a smooth transition.
Sample retirement announcement:
- It saddens us to announce the retirement of the employee names.
- His/her last working day will be the date.
- Employee name has been an integral part of our company for the last duration.
- His/her contributions will always be valued and remembered.
- His/her hard work, commitment, and dedication are worthy of admiration.
- Employee name will be greatly missed.
- Filling his/her shoes will be an almost impossible task.
- As a tribute, the company is organizing a dinner party on a date to honor and appreciate an esteemed employee and a great person.
- On behalf of everyone in the company name, I would like to wish him/her the best of luck.
When writing a Retirement announcement letter, check out and download this sample Announcing a retirement letter now and save yourself precious time and effort.
Do you need more information? Bizzlibrary.com provides many kinds of legal and business templates ranging from IT, Environmental, Startups, Marketing, Sales, Procurement, Law, Notary, Finance, HR, Auction, Logistics, Transportation, Maintenance Services, etc. Just search on our website and get instant access to thousands of free and premium business document templates, forms, letters, reports, plans, and resumes used by professionals in your industry. All business templates are easy to find, crafted by professionals, ready to use, easy to customize, and intuitive.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Veola Franklin - GBR
I bookmarked the website and downloaded the document
Our Latest Blog
- Purpose of Cover Letter for Accounting Job
- Best Bathroom Cleaning Checklist & its Components
- How to Get a Perfect Nursing Job?
- Tips to seamlessly communicate during the recruitment process