Candidate Evaluation Form
How do you write an interview evaluation? Download this sample Candidate Evaluation Form template now for your reference.
.docx (0.02 MB)
In the recruitment process, a job interview plays a central role and will decide if the applicants were selected by the HR manager and management. It's a follow-up form that can be used by HR to evaluate the interview and if it was performed according to the standards.
How do you write an interview evaluation?
The purpose of the candidate evaluation form is to verify if the interview was completed by the interviewer to rank the candidate’s overall qualifications for the position to which he/she has applied. Under each heading, the interviewer should give the candidate a numerical rating and write specific job-related in the space provided. The numerical rating system is based on the following scale:
- Above Average
Topics for evaluation:
When interviewing job applicants, you can use this form to evaluate the job interview on the following topics:
- Educational Background - Does the candidate have the appropriate educational qualifications or training for this position?
- Prior Work Experience - Has the candidate acquired similar skills or qualifications through past work experiences?
- Technical Qualifications/Experience - Does the candidate have the technical skills necessary for this position?
- Verbal Communication - How were the candidate's communication skills during the interview (i.e. body language, answers to questions)?
- Candidate Enthusiasm - How much interest did the candidate shown in the position and the company?
- Knowledge of Company - Did the candidate research the company prior to the interview?
- Teambuilding/Interpersonal Skills - Did the candidate demonstrate, through his/her answers, good team-building/interpersonal skills?
- Initiative - Did the candidate demonstrate, through his/her answers, a high degree of initiative?
- Time Management - Did the candidate demonstrate, through his/her answers, good time management skills?
- Customer Service - Did the candidate demonstrate, through his/her answers, a high level of customer service skills/abilities?
- Salary Expectations - What were the candidate's salary expectations? Were they within the range for the position?
- OVERALL IMPRESSION and RECOMMENDATION - Final and recommendations for proceeding with the candidate.
If you want more samples of evaluation forms, just browse through our search bar. We hope these confirmation letter templates will be helpful to you. Check out this Job Interview Evaluation Form now, download and personalize it and send it directly to those job candidates that you selected for the interview. If the candidate has been rejected, communicate this assertively and invite him/her to apply in the future. Also, consider if the interview was held according to the standards and if not consider if the candidate deserves a second chance before you will send him the polite rejection letter.
Download this sample Candidate Evaluation Form template now for your reference. And after downloading you can write and customize every detail of its appearance very quickly.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Lesley Villegas - AUS
Laraine Holland - USA
Thanks Bizzlibrary and bing search engine for providing me this file
Antoine Scott - NZL
Delivery Instant Download
Your file will be available for download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Is your organisation GDPR proof? Demonstrate your efforts in order to become compliant with the GDPR with this set of mandatory compliance document templates.
Learn More About GDPR Documents