.docx (0.02 MB)
When you write an offer to a General Counsel, it's often provided via an Appointment Letter.
Here are some tips for writing a professional Appointment Letter:
- Keep your letter brief to the point. Your letter should formally acknowledge the employee's (new) position, confirm the first day of employment in that position, and wish him or her the best;
- You may also want to include any expectations for what they should anticipate before starting or create next steps or hard dates for onboarding tasks;
- Use the right subject line. If you're sending the letter via email, you should use a subject line that clearly communicates what the email is about, such as "Appointment Letter" or "Appointment into the position of General Counsel";
- Proofread thoroughly. Take the time to proofread the letter or email thoroughly before sending, watching closely for grammatical errors or typos;
- Use professional language. Your letter should be formal and professional in tone. It does not matter if you are sending it via email, avoid using casual language in a formal appointment letter to a legal professional.
If you are looking for a professional letter, download this sample letter now! Make sure to thank the new General Counsel for accepting the job and wish him or her all the best with the future job.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Amal Lambert - GBR
Precisely the right document for my situation
Delivery Instant Download
Your file will be available for download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Our Latest Blog
- Tips on Writing an Effective Cover Letter
- How to Keep your Business Competent during Difficult Times
- The Best Job Sites in the USA
- Purpose of Cover Letter for Accounting Job