Retirement letter template
Do you need a formal retirement announcement? Check out and download this formal retirement letter template now.
Review Rating Score
.docx (0.01 MB)
Retirement can be both a happy and sad occasion. You could be happy to finally get the time to focus on the things you like and to maybe spend more time with family, but it can also mean not seeing your friends every day. You form a bond when you work with people on a daily basis and, even though you may still see them from time to time, it won't be the same. Writing them a kind letter is a good way to show that you're going to miss them.
Do you need a formal retirement announcement?
This ready-made retirement letter is well suited if you are going to retire and you are looking for the right message to send to your colleagues.. When you will soon retire and need to start preparing for that. Communicating retirement in the company you work, is important, in order to arrange a smooth transition. Retirement deserves a lot of respect, especially because people worked hard in order to achieve this milestone. We support you by providing this Retirement letter. By using this Retirement letter formal, you will see that it gives you extra motivation and inspiration, which is helpful in order to finish your work faster. Besides, you will have saved time that you can use to focus on other, more specialized matters that are important.
Retirement letter template:
- As some of you may already know, I am retiring at the end of the month.
- I leave this company with mixed feelings of sorrow, satisfaction, and pride.
- I had wonderful memories here over the years and I had the privilege to work with really amazing people.
- We shared successes and we survived crises together.
- I feel proud that I once was a part of this professional team; yet, I mostly feel proud of the friendships we made.
- It is my hope that these friendships can be prolonged for many years to come.
- I appreciate every moment we spent together.
- I would like to wish you all the best of luck in the rest of your journey.
Download this formal retirement letter template now and save yourself precious time, cost, and effort in order to become more successful!
Do you need more information? Bizzlibrary.com provides many kinds of legal and business templates ranging from IT, Environmental, Startups, Marketing, Sales, Procurement, Law, Notary, Finance, HR, Auction, Logistics, Transportation, Maintenance Services, etc. Just search on our website and get instant access to thousands of free and premium business document templates, forms, letters, reports, plans, and resumes used by professionals in your industry. All business templates are easy to find, crafted by professionals, ready to use, easy to customize, and intuitive.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Narcisa Beltran(12/8/2020) - GBR
Our Latest Blog
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
- How to build accurate and compliant documents faster
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
Send a message
You May Also Like
Authorization letter cheque collection
Business Letter Template
Authorization letter for payment on behalf
UK Business Letter Format
Writing a meeting confirmation letter
Promotional letter ebook
Executive Business Summary
Applicant Rejection Letter
Bonus cancellation announcement due to COVID-19
Holiday closing notice sample
Partnership Proposal Letter
Business Letter Free Template
Block Format letter
Meeting confirmation letter
Meeting Confirmation Email
Meeting Confirmation Letter sample