PSA Authorization Letter

Can someone request a PSA Certificate that belongs to another person? Anyone can collect a birth certificate or PSA Certificate of another person with this letter.

Free Download
bizzlibrary template file type image
.docx (0.02 MB)


Anyone can collect a birth certificate on behalf of somebody else. PSA Certificates of another person. However, the requested PSA Certificate may only be issued to (delivered) or received by close family members.

How do I get an authorization letter for PSA birth certificate?

A valid reason for collecting a birth certificate is when the holder of the certificate is underage. A birth certificate is an official document pertaining to the identification of a person by name, place, and date of birth along with parental information. It ensures that a child, born in a country, gets enrolled in the birth register of that country. It is generally issued by the health department and one of the most important official documents of a person required throughout life on numerous occasions such as In this situation, of the legal spouse, like a father or the mother (or another brother or sister of legal age). will collect the birth certificate on behalf of the child. It's important that you state the formal names of the person that collects, and the person that needs the birth certificate. Also provide sufficient Identity proof of both parties, by providing original or copies of the passports, id cards, driver licenses, etc.

Consider the following documents when you request a copy of a Birth Certificate. Often, the person that collects and receives the official birth certificate copy must present the following:

  • completed PSA Authorization letter (or Birth Certificate Request Letter);
  • signed valid original ID from the owner of legal age, legal spouse, father, mother, son, or daughter (legal age);
  • original signed Letter of Authorization from the owner of legal age, legal spouse, father, mother, son, or daughter (legal age);
  • photocopy of the signed valid original ID from the owner of legal age, legal spouse, father, mother, son, or daughter (legal age);
  • photocopy of the signed valid original ID of the Authorized Representative;
  • signed valid original ID of the Authorized Representative and submit the following upon delivery;
  • payment for the applicable fees.

Use this PSA Authorization letter if you need to request a copy of a birth certificate for passport, social security, school, or other identification purposes. This letter is used to request a copy of a birth certificate from a government office.

Download this PSA Authorization letter, which is a fast and hassle-free way of processing your PSA certificate requests. By properly filling in the details, you will end up with a decent letter. Customize the content and provide the necessary documents, then you need to bring or send the request letter to the appropriate office located here once completed.

The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.


Kathline Smith - DEU

Thank you for the Doc!!


Very Useful One❤️👍


Michael Umali

asd dfs

chelle cruz



Malco Schen

Regine Bain

It's very good app

Arlen Real


Sofia Delos santos

Appreciated..very useful.. Thanks for credible information..🙏

Adeline Salvo

eva catipay


mhia manalo


abegail roble

very helpful

Gel Gonzales

jess robredo


Maricon F

Thanks for this PSA Authorization letter

Katlyn Anthony - GBR

I normally do not leave reviews, but I am so happy!

Madeline Durham - NZL

I appreciate this document, thank you

Last modified

Our Latest Blog

Related keywords

Need help?

We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.