Math Conversion Chart
Free conversion chart help you to convert between common units of length, volume, area, weight, and liquid volume. PDF. Easy to print
.pdf (0.16 MB)
This PDF file contains metric conversion which is a known conversion system standard in the US. These are sets of measurement units that can be converted into different units which are applicable to do. This conversion chart in PDF is a powerfull support tool to easily lookup the conversion specification between different kind of units. You can use for quick reference. It includes both full unit names and abbreviations. The writing is in US English. The following math conversions are included:
- Weight (US)
- Liquid Volume (US)
Each conversion type is on a seperate page and set of tables. Feel free to edit to your own style. The PDF file can be opened Acrobat PDF, Microsoft Word, Google Docs, and WPS.
A few important remakts
- Tonne and ton are not the same;
- Liquids volume -> only for US liquids calculation;
- Weight is also for US only;
- 1 gallon = 4 quarts = 8 pints = 16 cups = 128 fluid ounces.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Altha Golden - USA
Thank you for your time providing this sample document that is exactly what I was looking for.
Marybeth Brewer - DEU
I appreciate this content, it fits my purpose
Shalonda Cummings - NZL
Thank you for the Doc!!
Charlotte Holt - GBR
Our Latest Blog
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.