A Liability Waiver form is a legal document that a person participating in an activity can sign to acknowledge the risks of their participation. By doing so, the company seeks to remove legal liability from the company or the person responsible for the activity.
How do you use a Liability Waiver form?
These steps need to be followed in order to make sure that you draft a Liability waiver form that is legally binding:
- Do research on what the industry standards are. Look at how competitors in your industry write their liability waiver forms. This will help you in covering all the potential risks.
- Understand the law. You need to know the law in your own region. It can be different for each state, so using one from a different state is not the correct way to do it. By knowing the law in your jurisdiction, you will be able to enforce your waiver.
- Consult a lawyer. You can ask a business lawyer t help draft your liability waiver. They will make sure to use the right language in order to make the waiver legally binding. You can also just as a lawyer review a waiver you drafted yourself or downloaded online.
- Ensure informed participation. After your waiver is finished, you should let the participants take their time before signing it. Don't force anyone to do it before they are ready. They need to willingly sign your document.
Liability Waiver sample
I have enrolled in a program offered through.
I recognize that the program may involve strenuous physical activity including, but not limited to, muscle strength and endurance training, cardiovascular conditioning and training, and other various fitness activities. I hereby affirm that I am in the good physical condition and do not suffer from any known disability or condition which would prevent or limit my participation in this exercise program.
I acknowledge that my enrollment and subsequent participation are purely voluntary and are in no way mandated.
In consideration of my participation in this program, I, hereby release and its agents from any claims, demands, and causes of action as a result of my voluntary participation and enrollment.
I fully understand that I may injure myself as a result of my enrollment and subsequent participation in this program and I, hereby release and its agents from any liability now or in the future for conditions that I may obtain. These conditions may include but are not limited to, heart attacks, strokes, muscle strains, muscle pulls, muscle tears, broken bones, shin splints, injuries to knees or other joints of the body, injuries to the back, injuries to a foot, heat prostration, or any other illness or soreness that I may incur, including death.
After downloading this form and filling in the blanks, you can immediately use your Liability Waiver form. If this isn't the right form you are looking for, then certainly take a look at the other letters that Bizzlibrary.com offers. We have many job descriptions for several positions, as well as resumes, career objectives, etc.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Roni Gould - NZL
This is very helpful file for my work
Elsie Fox - NZL
Thank you for this!!
Vanetta Foster - USA
Thank you for creating something so useful for me
Delivery Instant Download
Your file will be available for download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Our Latest Blog
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.