New Year Messages to Clients
- .docx (0.11 MB)
Make this New Year unforgettable and send your clients a mindful message, that makes them appreciate working with you more. Use our Happy New year wishes template for the finishing touch.
How do you wish a client happy new year?
At the end of the year, it's tradition to wish each other best wishes and business appreciation messages. Such messages start always with a positive flashback to the last year and provide a short flash forward to the near future. Such a message can leave a long-lasting impression of your personality and the business you have done together, in your customers’ minds. Make it personal and professional. A formal best wishes message is appreciated too and is probably what they expect from you. It's nice to add some personal notes, that make them feel appreciated and respected.
What to write when you want to send out Business Thank You notes or Appreciation letters:
- Make it more professional. A formal business letter format is most appropriate;
- Be extra positive. Always remember you want to make a good impression of your business in your customers’ minds;
- Help them feel like an integral part of your business by letting them know how much their business means to you;
- Refer to the future. This could be something like:
- We look forward to continuing to serve you as a valued customer.
- We’re committed to serving you with dignity and respect!
- We hope to be of service to you in the future.
- We take pride in your business with us!
- We always strive to be the best, just for you!
- We have attained and surpassed our goals because of your patronage.
- You can always count on us for your needs!
- We have enclosed a coupon for your next order—thank you for being our loyal customer!
- We take pride in your continued patronage!
- Thank you for doing business with us!
- Thank you for making us your first contact!
- When you write your wishes, make them brief and write clearly and concisely.
- The way you convey our wishes, deserves your attention, in order to make it a nice experience.
Add some catchy and meaningful New Years quote as well from inspiring people, such as:
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “New Year’s Day: Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.”– Mark Twain
- “Youth is when you’re allowed to stay up late on New Year’s Eve. Middle age is when you’re forced to.” – Bill Vaughan
- “In our perfect ways. In the ways we are beautiful. In the ways we are human. We are here. Happy New Year’s. Let’s make it ours.” – Beyoncé
Sending such short notes of gratitude for the new year can be done by using a ready-made happy new year business wishes template. This allows you to think about the most important topics you like to mention in your letter. In this wish letter template, you will find some short phrases to use if you want to keep your business thank you message simple and concise. These are perfect for text messages that will help you draft the perfect new year messages.
Download this Business new year wishes to Clients now!
The Content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained on our Site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Carley Schultz - DEU
I am very happy to see find this template
Jill Hahn - USA
I can tell you this document will help you a lot
Savanna Huffman - NZL
I share a suggestion: Please continue the good work and make more nice templates!
Matilde Jackson - AUS
You have really helped me so much.
All the best for Christmas and thanks for the file
Is your organisation GDPR proof? Demonstrate your efforts in order to become compliant with the GDPR with this set of mandatory compliance document templates.
Learn More About GDPR Documents