Official Mail Forwarding Change of Address (PS Form 3575)
Printable USPS Form 3575. Version 2021. Fill Out The Official Mail Forwarding Change Of Address Order Online And Print It Out. Free Download.
.pdf (0.6 MB)
Forwarding your mail might sound simple, but the United States Postal Service (USPS) mail forwarding service can easily get a bit complex amidst all of the other time-consuming tasks that are on your moving checklist. Between choosing the right form and calculating when to expect your mail, updating your address can get complicated.
How to use the free to download PS Form 3575
In the USA you have 3 options to let the post office (USPS) know about the change of your address if you want your mail forwarded to your new location:
- You can direct your mail to a new address by going to the USPS official website to change your address with just a few clicks. This is considered to be the easiest and quickest way, and also you immediately get an email with the confirmation of the change;
- Download a copy of the form online or go to your local post office and ask a postmaster to give you a so called Mover's Guide packet. This packet contains a hard copy of PS Form 3575. You need to fill it out or simply drop it into the letter mail slot inside the post office. Wait five business days to receive a confirmation letter at your new address. A welcome kit containing helpful information, special coupons and offers, and a community guide will also be sent to you;
- You can call the USPS hotline at 1-800-ASK-USPS. This option requires identity verification, so make sure you have a credit or debit card at hand.
If you want to change your mailing address for just a short period of time, you can ask your local post office to change your address temporarily. Additionally, they may be able to hold your mail for a time by reserving a box, for example, during your vacation, but this service is not available at all post offices;
Complete the form fully and accurately in ink;
The form requires you to state who needs the change of address (an individual, the entire family, or a business), the date when the forwarding starts, your full name, old and new mailing addresses or PO boxes. After that, you sign the form and write down the actual date;
In case you want to make any changes to your change of address request or you want to cancel it, you will need the confirmation number indicated on the letterhead you received upon your initial application. It can be done online or at the post office;
The USPS will stop delivering mail to the old address stated on the form on the date stated on the form. You will begin receiving mail at your new address within 7 to 10 days from this date.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Rina Meadows - GBR
Easy and quick to modify
Crista Hartman - GBR
I share a suggestion: Please continue the good work, we all benefit from it.
Teodora Boone - DEU
**** happy and grateful.
Alix Bruce - DEU
Johnetta Robles - GBR
Thanks for providing this document
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is PS Form 3575?
What are alternative name for PS Form 3575
- USPS Form 3575
- USPS Change of Address (COA) Form.
- Official Mail Forwarding Change of Address Order
How can I change a forwarding mail address with the USPS?
Is your organisation GDPR proof? Demonstrate your efforts in order to become compliant with the GDPR with this set of mandatory compliance document templates.
Learn More About GDPR Documents
Our Latest Blog
- The Guide for Writing an Introduction Letter for a Job
- How Do You Write a Contract Agreement?
- How write and setup a contract?
- Business Have Some Essential Financial Statements – What are They?