Head Pizza Chef job description
How do you write a job description for a Head Pizza Chef or Chief Pizzaiolo? Download this Chief Pizza Officer job description and post your vacancy in minutes
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective Pizza Head Chief job description is essential when recruiting new staff, and it helps doing a preselection of the right job candidates. This will save you effort and time. By using this sample Head Chef job description template, you do not need to start from scratch. This will give you a head start.
How do you write a job description for a Head Pizza Chef or Chief Pizzaiolo?
Pizza Makers are responsible for making high-quality and tasty pizzas that are based on traditional and custom recipes. The duties of the pizza maker include preparing the dough, sauces, and ingredients, and ensuring that the pizzas are completed in a timely manner. They are flexible with working hours and have an understanding of health and food safety practices. This sample Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. The following is included in job descriptions:
- Job title: highlight the accurate job title;
- Brief description: provide a brief summary or introduction that provides an overview of the job;
- Responsibilities: specify the relevant job duties and responsibilities that are necessary for this position;
- Company mission or company introduction;
- Requirements: demands that are important to do the job successfully;
- Qualifications; List essential qualifications;
- Compensation; Total funds and benefits that are provided to the employee in exchange for the work.
- Be clear and concise;
- Have someone proofread it;
- Make sure that HR and the hiring manager will sign off before publishing it;
- Define what success looks like in the position after 30 days, the first quarter, and the first year;
- Provide direct contact details of the manager or HR department who will follow up on the candidates;
- Publish it via several social media platforms, or offline media, so you are sure that in-house employees also can get easy access to it.
What does a Head Pizza Pizzaiolo do?
- Prepare authentic handmade artisan pizza using a stone-hearth oven while maintaining O&B’s quality standards.
- Strive to develop high quality, innovative and creative pizza menu offerings for our guests.
- Assist with tasks from Sous Chef, Chef and/or General Manager.
- Develop and follow recipes, portion controls and presentation specification as set by the restaurant.
- Follow the FIFO method to maximize freshness.
- Assist in food inventory and control while properly receiving and storing delivered items.
- Clean food prep areas, equipment, utensils and strictly adhere to sanitation, food safety, hygiene, and other health and safety guidelines.
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned or required.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position as a Pizzaiolo/pizza maker.
- A passion for the craft of making handmade pizza.
- Experience working with other experienced Pizzaiolos is an asset.
- Culinary diploma/degree is an asset.
- Ability to take direction and work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Able to spend 100% of the time standing.
By using this Pizza Chief job description sample, modifying it to your needs, and then posting it, you will soon start receiving Resumes and Cover letter from suitable candidates.
Other Chef job descriptions:
- Cook Job Description
- Executive Sous Chef Job Description
- Sous Chef Job Description
- Pastry Chef Job Description
- Fine Dining Chef Job Description
- Pizza Chef Job Description
- Pizza Chief Description
- Prep Cook Job Description
Get this printable file now and personalize it according to your needs. Just download this ready-made Pizza Chief job description template in Google Docs, MS Word or Apple Pages format and you are ready to go!
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Kirstin Conway - DEU
I just browsed on the website, find some sublime documents
Margaretta Berger - NZL
Flor Ewing - NZL
I wanted to take the time to thank you. That is the least I can do.
So funny and so useful! CPO job description ;)
Very funny! CPO hahaha, cool thanks for the pizza maker job description
Our Latest Blog
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
You May Also Like
CyberSecurity Job Description
Data Analyst Job Description Sample
Customer Success Manager Job Description
Crisis Communications Coordinator Job Description
Creative Copywriting Job Description
Non Profit Executive Director Job Description
Crane Operator Job Description
Cost Accountant Job Description