- .xlsx (0.03 MB)
When hosting an event or wedding, you might consider making a table seating chart to inform the guests at specific seats at specific tables.
How do I make a seating chart in Excel?
Perfect when you are organizing events, weddings, etc, you may create and print seating charts to put on the table directly with this excel spreadsheet. A seating chart can be used for personal events like a wedding.
Follow these steps when making a Seating Chart:
- Firstly, to save time, start with downloading this Excel Seating chart template;
- Make sure it's a clear overview, according to the real situation, and add a mark, such as a screen, entry door, desk, etc;
- The seating chart should be clear and easy to read;
- Organize and create it so the guest can easily pinpoint their name and their assigned seat;
- Provide order by placing the names on the location and place cards with the right names in the same order (this template also have the place cards template included to make and print them automatically);
- Ensure everyone will be able to sit comfortably.
The Content Is For informational purposes only, you should Not construe any such information Or other material As legal, tax, investment, financial, Or other advice. Nothing contained On our Site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, Or offer by Bizzlibrary Or any third party service provider To buy Or sell any securities Or other financial instruments In this Or In In any other jurisdiction In which such solicitation Or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws Of such jurisdiction.
Maddie Fowler - USA
Dong Perry - USA
Charissa Hart - DEU
I share a suggestion: Please continue the good work, we all benefit from it.
Delivery Instant Download
Your file will be available for download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Is your organisation GDPR proof? Demonstrate your efforts in order to become compliant with the GDPR with this set of mandatory compliance document templates.
Learn More About GDPR Documents