When hosting an event or wedding, you might consider making a table seating chart to inform the guests at specific seats at specific tables.
How do I make a seating chart in Excel?
Perfect when you are organizing events, weddings, etc, you may create and print seating charts to put on the table directly with this excel spreadsheet. A seating chart can be used for personal events like a wedding.
Follow these steps when making a Seating Chart:
- Firstly, to save time, start with downloading this Excel Seating chart template;
- Make sure it's a clear overview, according to the real situation, and add a mark, such as a screen, entry door, desk, etc;
- The seating chart should be clear and easy to read;
- Organize and create it so the guest can easily pinpoint their name and their assigned seat;
- Provide order by placing the names on the location and place cards with the right names in the same order (this template also have the place cards template included to make and print them automatically);
- Ensure everyone will be able to sit comfortably.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Charissa Hart - DEU
I share a suggestion: Please continue the good work, we all benefit from it.
Dong Perry - USA
Maddie Fowler - USA
Delivery Instant Download
Your file will be available for download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Our Latest Blog
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.