Cleaning Company Service Agreement Template
What should a cleaning contract include? What is a Cleaning Company Service Agreement? Download this contract job description for your convenience.
.docx (0.02 MB)
A Cleaning Services Agreement is a contract made between two parties eg. a home owner, a tenant, a business, a realtor, or a company and an individual or company providing professional cleaning services. The agreement establishes the terms and conditions of the professional janitorial service provider and their client.
What should be include in a Cleaning Service Contract?
A contract helps to protect the cleaning company by ensuring the business keep making a profit, contracts are important as it states the agreement of both parties as serves as evidence in case of a dispute or disagreement, it is also view as a legal document. It is also of benefits to the clients as it serve as evidence in case the cleaning company fails to meet their obligations. Miscommunication is largely reduce, as a well written contract acts as the foundation of the professional relationship. Hence it is important to have a proper contract. Some things that must be included in a Cleaning Service Contract are listed below:
- Basic information of both parties- Your contract should list the full names, address and contact information of your cleaning service company and the client.
- Scope of services- This section is the heart of the contract, it should be details as possible so that your client have a full understanding of what to expect from your cleaning service. It should include the commencement date, where work will be done, how the work will be done, what work should be done, how long each session should be, how often it should be done and any more important details you see fit.
- Supply list- This section should specify who is responsible for supplying the necessary items eg. paper goods, trash liners, etc. Restocking and pricing should be made clear here if you are to supply items. This is especially important for cleaning businesses that service hotels and commercial office buildings.
- Payment details- Payment details are very important as you want this to be clear by both parties to avoid misunderstanding. Be sure to spell out: Payment amount for the services outlined in the scope of services section, Payment due dates, payment methods and payment timing.
- Dispute resolution- Here is where you might need some legal help. Have a legal professional outline how to handle any dispute for example in the case of a default by either party, what should the outcome be.
The following articles are included:
- Cleaner’s Duties
- Payment Amount
- Payment Method
- Inspection of Duties
- Return of Property
- Time is of the Essence
- Independent Contractor Status
- Alcohol and Drugs
- Successors and Assigns
- No Waiver
- Governing Law
- Entire Agreement
- Additional Acknowledgments
Download and use our cleaning company service contract for easy use. You can edit this cleaning contract directly after downloading it for from our website. If you like our content, then share it with your friends as well.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Trinh Rasmussen - AUS
amazing that you have exactly the document that I need
Leta Jennings - GBR
Delivery Instant Download
Your file will be available for download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Our Latest Blog
- Purpose of Cover Letter for Accounting Job
- Best Bathroom Cleaning Checklist & its Components
- How to Get a Perfect Nursing Job?
- Tips to seamlessly communicate during the recruitment process