Pre Divorce Agreement
How do you use a Pre Divorce Agreement? When looking for a do it yourself Pre-separation agreement you can always download and use this one.
.docx (0.02 MB)
A pre-separation agreement is basically a contract where spouses no longer live together but are not officially divorced. A formal or informal separation agreement specifies the rights and duties of the parties while they are living apart. This concept is similar to a legal separation because it can set requirements for visitation, financial support, or property rights.
How do you use a Pre Divorce Agreement?
An attorney can help you draw up the Agreement. In complicated cases where there may be real estate, a pension, child custody, debts, or tax questions, etc., an attorney's advice and assistance are strongly suggested. Since a poorly worded agreement can have serious unexpected consequences for the parties, particularly in complicated cases, it is strongly recommended that you seek an attorney’s advice and assistance.
The mutual separation agreement marriage can include any information relevant to both parties at the end of the relationship, and typically sets out the agreed arrangements during the period of separation. These can include:
- What will happen to the family home, who will live there, and if it will be sold
- How the mortgage and household bills will be paid and how the equity in the property will be divided
- How any debts such as loans, overdrafts, and credit card bills will be dealt with
- What happens to any savings, investments, inheritance, or other financial assets that have been acquired during the course of the marriage or relationship
- Whether either of you gets any maintenance payments and for how long
- How any personal property will be divided, for example, cars or furniture
- What the arrangements for the children will be, including where they will live, how they will spend their time with both parents, and how their financial needs will be met.
Download this do it yourself separation agreement now when you aim for a smooth closing.
After downloading this pre separation agreement and filling in the blanks, you can easily customize the style, typography, details, and appearance of your Pre-separation agreement. If this ain't the right contract that you are looking for, then certainly take a look at the other letters that Bizzlibrary.com has to offer.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Zachery Wall - DEU
Helpful to structure our divorce, and it saves lots of lawyer fees.
Melissa Ramirez - GBR
I think this document is useful.
Delivery Instant Download
Your file will be available for download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Our Latest Blog
- Job Website List United States (part 1)
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations in Word
- The Guide for Writing an Introduction Letter for a Job
- How Do You Write a Contract Agreement?