Power of Attorney sample
How to write a Power Of Attorney? Download this Power of Attorney (POA) template now for your reference.
.docx (0.02 MB)
Using a Power of Attorney (POA) to allow another person to act on your behalf can be useful, in case of illness, or when you are being out of the country. In such cases, an agent is appointed to sign legal or financial documents on the principal's behalf.
How to write a Power Of Attorney (POA)?
Important suggestions to follow when writing a POA or Authorization letter:
- Keep the letter precise and short: the longer the letter, the more it potentially contains irrelevant information.
- Specify the duties of the responsible person: be specific and unambiguous about the duties granted to the person.
- Provide time duration and dates of authorization: write the duration, the start and end date of this authorization to avoid issues and misconceptions.
- Provide proper reason for authorization: provide specific reasons for authorization and avoid any sort of ambiguities, like illness, being abroad ,etc.
- Write if there are some sort of restrictions: there can be conditions or certain areas about which you do not want to provide authorization to the person.
- End the letter with a proper conclusion: Make sure to leave some space to add the signature on the hardcopy letter or maybe scan your signature and insert them in the document.
Types of Power Of Attorneys
- Ordinary or Non-Durable Authorization letter or POA;
- Enduring/Lasting or Durable Authorization letter or POA;
- Special or Limited Authorization letter or POA;
- Medical Authorization letter or POA;
- Springing Authorization letter or POA.
Download this Power of Attorney template now.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Ramiro Scott - NZL
In my opinion a very good document to use.
Delivery Instant Download
Your file will be available for download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Our Latest Blog
- Purpose of Cover Letter for Accounting Job
- Best Bathroom Cleaning Checklist & its Components
- How to Get a Perfect Nursing Job?
- Tips to seamlessly communicate during the recruitment process