My Deepest Condolences
What to say in a Sympathy message to a friend, colleague, loved-one or family member when they just lost somebody important to them.
Review Rating Score
.docx (0.02 MB)
In the hard times, when someone is a loved one departs from this world, words are not enough to console someone. But still, there is a need to communicate with them and provide condolence. In this advanced world, there are so many methods for communication regarding condolences. There is an absolute need to find the time and write sympathetic condolence to calm someone from the stress and disaster they have been going through. Writing a letter is a good option in such cases. So, to write such a letter, you must take some points in your consideration. A sympathy message or condolence speech is made when someone loses their loved ones or goes through some heavy loss. In condolence speech, you pay your sympathies to a person and try to calm them through your kind words. Condolence must be made to show to the person that you also can feel their pain and hence that person is not alone in the journey of hardships. Most of the time, condolence speeches are made to calm a person and encourage him to not lose hope in times of hardships. Tell them that you stand with them through every thick and thin.
What to write in a condolence speech?
Condolence speeches are usually short and compact. It is not recommended at all that you write a lengthy condolence speech. Since the person is going through a lot, the only purpose of your speech should be to make him calm somehow. Here are some steps for you to draft a short speech. While you write a condolence message for a loved one, always remember the following points in your mind:
- Write your honest sympathies.
- Write down a good trait of the deceased person.
- Remind the recipient of all the good qualities of the deceased one.
- Remember to share a good memory of you with the departed soul.
- Always offer your all-time availability to help.
- Polish the words until you have achieved the level of satisfaction with what you have and what you need.
- Practice the speech and use a motivating and encouraging tone.
- End the message with a sympathetic expression.
Samples for condolence messages of sympathy:
Here are attached some useful samples for writing condolence messages on the death of a beloved one:
There should be a proper introduction for the condolence letter where you must write the source of death information from where you received the news. Below are mentioned some samples lines:
- Please accept our condolences on the passing of your ...
- You must be devastated now, but you will get through, we all did.
- I was deeply saddened when I knew about the death of your ...
- I would like to extend my deepest condolences on the death of your ...
- I offer my deepest condolences on the death of your ....
- Please accept my deepest condolences on the loss of your beloved one.
- You are now and will remain in my thoughts and prayers.
Letter body text contains the main part where it is necessary for you to write proper condolences, you should discuss the quality traits of the deceased father. Some sample lines are attached below:
- We all had our losses and somehow life carries on. We never forget but we continue for the sake of our loved ones. Think of the cheerful memories and laugh at the silly times.
- Hold tight to memories for comfort. Lean on your friends for strength.
- And always remember how much you're loved.
- Although no words can ease the loss you bear, know you're very close in our thoughts and prayers.
- May the peace that comes from the memories of your love comfort you now and in the days ahead.
- This is a terrible loss for all of us. He will always be remembered as a loving, caring, and kind person.
- It is difficult to imagine how you feel now, but we can feel your pain and offer our heartfelt sympathies.
- There is no easy way to relieve the pain but remember that you are still surrounded by loving and caring people who would want to see a smile on your face again.
- When sending or expressing condolences to a loved one, consider the following sentences:
- "I was saddened to hear that your family passed away"
- "My thoughts are with your family"
- "With deepest sympathy as you remember person name"
- "We are so sorry for your loss"
- "I'm going to miss him or her, too"
- "I hope you feel surrounded by much love"
- "Sharing in your sadness as you remember person name"
- "Sending healing prayers and comforting hugs"
Write a complimentary close where you offer your help and services to the recipient. Since it must be hard times for them to manage all the work so a little contribution by you can be of great value to them. Here are written some sample lines:
- Your father will always be remembered as a great and kind person. Please remain strong and remember that we are here for you.
- He will be deeply missed. I want you to know that I am here for you if you need me.
- Please tell us if there is anything that we can help with during these difficult times.
- We ask God to give you the strength to get through.
- Please accept our heartfelt sympathies for your loss.
- Our thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.
- In times of sorrow, we mourn those we've lost.
- In gratitude, we embrace those around us. In sympathy, we reach out to those who grieve.
Bad times do not inform us before coming. Sometimes, it gets difficult for a person to come up with a condolence speech. That is why we are here to help you out in those urgent times. Here is attached a sample condolence speech for your help and ease.
Download these words of sympathy for the loss of a beloved in Microsoft Word format. You can use and edit your message and make it a personal message. If these letters are not according to your situation and needs, then please head on to our website for more condolence letters. Share it with your colleagues in need. If you think that this sample speech does not fulfill your criteria and needs, then head to the main page. We have a lot of content that will suit your needs and requirements. We are also up for your valuable feedback. In case of any queries, reach out to us via the feedback section and we’ll get back to you.
Also, check these condolences speeches and our condolence letters here.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Thanks for sad and useful content
Arica Hayden(5/31/2021) - NZL
Thank you for the effort
Our Latest Blog
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
- How to build accurate and compliant documents faster
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
Send a message