How to plan a Webinar? The way you market yourself is important. Download this Webinar Promotion Plan and make sure you will be a memorable for your audience!
.docx (0.02 MB)
In business, a first impression is always very important! It can happen that your customer already purchased your goods or services before you were in touch with them. It doesn't matter if you know your customer already, the first time you are in touch with them, you must be sure it's meaningful.
How to plan a webinar?
The way you market yourself to your audience is important. Nowadays, a common successful way to attract critical mass is to host a Webinar. The announcement procedure is important, and the digital image poster that you share with the viewers can help you attract more people. The advantage is that it allows you to speak with an online audience, and interact with them. You can provide information that is valuable, and provide a commercial opportunity, ideally a limited deal.
This promotion template will help you establish confidence with your customers and will help you lower webinar cancellations and increase repeat and referral business. You can use this in promotion flyer format to your advantage. Adequate communication is essential, in order to make the business grow.
There are a few basic requirements or guidelines for an enticing promotion flyer/poster, like:
Checklist for perfect Webinar Promotion:
- Start campaign in time;
- Make a very attractive headlines for the promotion poster, make sure it entices the reader;
- Make sure the webinar offers value to the viewers and highlight the value people can take home from it;
- Write the content as if you are the customer of your customer;
- Immediately clear about your company, webinar topic, products/services you want to discuss;
- The structure is standard: introduction, body, and conclusion, but you must apply AIDA principles (Attention – Interest – Desire – Action);
- use short clear sentences and compose the text in short paragraphs;
- Brief, poster shapes, preferably one page (can be viewed on mobile);
- Small file, make sure it's not too many Kilobites (not Megabites!) and easy to share;
- Edit and re-edit your text until it’s satisfying for 110%;
- Well-structured, clean, error-free, and easy to read;
- Save the PPT or DOCX file as PNG and share it with your audience.
Purpose of Webinar:
- Why are you are hosting this webinar?
- What you hope attendees will learn, take away?
- What action you want them to take afterwards?
Outline of Webinar
Summarize in learning points the topics and speakers. Walk through the topics you’ll be covering in the webinar, once by one, and what the key talking points and takeaways will be. It’s nice to add the main topics on the screen when you go through the webinar.
- Social Media Strategy (SMM)
- Which social media channels will you utilize?
- Are any visuals required?
- Partner Marketing Strategy
- Will you be leveraging partners in this webinar?
- How can partners boost the attendance?
- Email Marketing Strategy
- How many emails you’ll send and to which audience you’ll be sending it to (blog subscribers, sales prospects, existing customers, etc.)?
- Blog Promotion Strategy
- How you’ll use the blog to drive registrants.
- Will you write a blog post / series of posts?
- Will you be adding or changing Call To Action on the blog to promote the event
- Paid Media Strategy
- Will you be using Pay Per Click?
- Search engine advertisement campaigns?
- Social media ads to promote your webinar?
- Make a webinar promotion flyer, designed as a promotional message on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn for when you wish to host a Webinar.
- Consider including any “enclosures” mentioned in the poster, such as free ebook, brochures, flyers, etc.
- Be sure to sign the letter and to make a copy before sending it out.
- Bracketed instructions may be included on this form to assist you in completing it and should be removed before printing. Generally in Microsoft Word, you can click on the bracketed instruction and start typing.
- These forms are not intended and are not a substitute for legal advice.
- These forms should only be a starting point for you and should not be used without consulting with an attorney first. An attorney should be consulted before negotiating any document with another party.
- The purchase and use of these forms.
Tactical sales follow up suggestions to existing prospects and customers:
- Plan and keep track of your last and future communication;
- Consider the advantages of an email and phone call;
- Build towards less formal communication channels;
- Each meeting should be meaningful, and you need to provide new, correct, and valuable information;
- End each conversation with a clear result and action point for the next step;
- Make sure you do not follow-up too often and check with customer if they appreciate the frequency;
- Be assertive and persistent;
- If you do not know the answer, don't lie, just explain you need to double-check it first;
- Work the company, not the prospect;
- Know when it is time to quit the meeting, don't repeat the same message twice.
When you follow these suggestions, you can be sure that you can grab your readers’ attention. If you need a great digital promotion poster and you can not do it on your own you should use letter templates. After downloading, simply edit the text, copy, and then paste into your PowerPoint or Word processor or email program, and fill in the blanks, and customize e.g. style, typography, details, and appearance of your message. Our Promotion templates guarantee that you will save time, cost, and efforts and enables you to reach the next level of success and to grow your business!
Download this Webinar Promotion Plan to make sure this will be a memorable webinar for your audience!
Is this Instagram promo poster is not exactly what you were looking for, browse through our other letter templates, or check out and download our basic or advanced sales templates.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Raymonde Gaines - DEU
Dona Barrett - NZL
Nila Delacruz - NZL
Vivienne Benjamin - GBR
My boss was glad to see my professional output.
We agree webinars during Covid are a great marketing tool
Great webinar strategy overview
Delivery Instant Download
Your file will be available for download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Our Latest Blog
- Purpose of Cover Letter for Accounting Job
- Best Bathroom Cleaning Checklist & its Components
- How to Get a Perfect Nursing Job?
- Tips to seamlessly communicate during the recruitment process