The Trade Reference Form is part of credit loan application process.
How to compile a Trade Reference Form?
A Trade Reference Form, such as this one, is commonly referred to in a Credit Reference Request Letter, that is send to business relations of the company or management. It provides a request and guidelines on how to provide a trade reference, that the company can use to get a loan from a bank or investor.
We are not only providing you tips, but also a real life used sample form that you can use after certain edits, including relevant questions that will provide important information to the organization that is providing the credit. This information is a big help for your details to input on the form.
- Referee Personal Details;
- Reference Information;
- How long has this customer had an account with your company?
- What is the customer’s average monthly turnover with you?
- What are their current credit terms?
- First is the length of relations: how long you had financial relations with the company;
- Next is the payment history: whether you pay on time if you're behind payments or late payments during the past 12 months;
- How to follow up, where to return the information to;
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Ehtel Spence - GBR
Our Latest Blog
- Tips on Writing an Effective Cover Letter
- How to Keep your Business Competent during Difficult Times
- The Best Job Sites in the USA
- Purpose of Cover Letter for Accounting Job