What are the contents of a Sales Quotation? When writing a Quotation, make sure to include all the relevant details to do a successful sale.
Review Rating Score
.docx (0.03 MB)
Many businesses provide services that cannot have an upfront price because the costs involved can vary. It will depend on the location and nature of the business.
What are the contents of a Sales Quotation?
A sales quotation allows prospective customers to review the costs of the products and or services they are trying to obtain. It summarizes what will be involved in order to achieve the desired work or project. However, when you are able to provide a fixed price or project price, a Sales Quotation commonly contains the following:
- Quality details of goods, services offered;
- Quantity offered for sale;
- Type of quotation;
- Price per unit;
- Currency per unit (USD, crypto, etc)
- Payment Terms (T/T, Cash, Credit, trade discount, discount, etc.);
- Time, mode and place of delivery;
- Details of duties, Octroi, Patents, etc;
- Details of packing, labeling, insurance, etc;
- Misc., margins, errors and omissions expected;
Download this Sales Quotation template for your business. Are you looking for similar or other business letters? Just search on our website and get instant access to thousands of free and premium legal agreements, business documents, forms, letters and reports or check out this Quotation Acceptance letter.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Kizzie Gomez(4/14/2021) - AUS
Rebbecca Stafford(4/14/2021) - AUS
Thanks for helping me
Delivery Instant Download
Your file will be available for download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Our Latest Blog
- The Power of Document Templates: Enhancing Efficiency and Streamlining Workflows
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
- How to build accurate and compliant documents faster
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
Send a message