Employee Training Plan
What to include in an employee training plan? No matter which operating system you are running, you can easily download this training plan template.
Review Rating Score
.docx (0.02 MB)
What to include in an employee training plan?The following tips will help you build an effective employee training program:
- Assess the training needs of the organization.
- Decide what you want to accomplish during training.
- Methods of training should be determined.
- It is important to determine the technology to be used for training.
- Determine the budget for training.
- An evaluation of the training plan's effectiveness should be conducted.
TRAINING FOR PERSONNEL
- Personnel are trained in the following procedures:
- Internal alarm/notification
- Evacuation/re-entry procedures & assembly point locations
- Emergency incident reporting
- External emergency response organization notification
- Location(s) and contents of Emergency Response/Contingency Plan
- Facility evacuation drills, that are conducted at least: (Specify: “Quarterly", etc.)
TRAINING FOR CHEMICAL HANDLERS
- Chemical Handlers are additionally trained in the following:
- Safe methods for handling and storage of hazardous materials
- Location(s) and proper use of fire and spill control equipment
- Spill procedures/emergency procedures
- Proper use of personal protective equipment
- Specific hazard(s) of each chemical to which they may be exposed, including routes of exposure (i.e., inhalation, ingestion, absorption)
- Hazardous Waste Handlers/Managers are trained in all aspects of hazardous waste management specific to their job duties (e.g., container accumulation time requirements, labeling requirements, storage area inspection requirements, manifesting requirements, etc.)
EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM
- Members are capable of and engaged in the following:
- Complete this section only if you have an in-house emergency response team:
- Personnel rescue procedures
- Shutdown of operations
- Liaison with responding agencies
- Use, maintenance, and replacement of emergency response equipment
- Refresher training, which is provided at least annually
- Emergency response drills, which are conducted at least: (Specify: “Quarterly", etc.)
- The following records are maintained at the facility (Check all that apply).
- Note: This list of records does not necessarily identify every type of record required to be maintained by the facility.
- Current employees training records (to be retained until closure of the facility)
- Former employees' training records (to be retained at least three years after termination of employment)
- Training Program(s) (i.e., written description of introductory and continuing training)
- Current copy of this Emergency Response/Contingency Plan
- Record of recordable/reportable hazardous material/waste releases
- Record of hazardous material/waste storage area inspections
- Record of hazardous waste tank daily inspections
- Description and documentation of facility emergency response drills
Employees need the training to accomplish their jobs and help a company meet its goals. A training plan can help them learn and develop these skills. Providing trainees or new employees with organized information is what this is all about. Your approach to designing, implementing, and tracking the effectiveness of your training is outlined in this document.We provide this employee training plan in Microsoft Word or Google Docs format for you to download and modify. It's a great pleasure for us to hear from you, so please give us a big thumbs up. For some useful content, please head over to our website.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Margarita Williams(11/29/2022) - DEU
Thx for this template
Our Latest Blog
- The Importance of Vehicle Inspections in Rent-to-Own Car Agreements
- Setting Up Your E-mail Marketing for Your Business: The Blueprint to Skyrocketing Engagement and Sales
- The Power of Document Templates: Enhancing Efficiency and Streamlining Workflows
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
You May Also Like
Modern School Technology: Enhancing Education through Innovative Tools and Solutions
Corporate Credit Solutions for Small Businesses | Sample Template
Cash Flow Statement in Excel
Medical Assistant Incident Report
Commercial Real Estate Purchase Form | Contract for Property Purchase | Seller & Buyer Agreement
Restaurant Menu Order Form - Sample Example Format | Phone Ordering Available
Register for a Free Legal Entity Form - Country Registration Number | Nummer
Printable Checklist Template for Teachers - Group Reservations: Prior Confirmations
Order Form Template for Printable Events | Round, Colorful Plates
Service Teacher Training Certificate for Effective School Teacher and Student Development
Disciplinary Action Tracking - Complaint Tracking & Information
Volunteer Form for Figs: Get Information and Submit Volunteer Details
Efficient Material Inspection: Simplifying Information Collection & Reducing Burden
Property Questionnaire Template - Get Your Property Questions Answered
Place Your Generic Catering Order Today - Easy & Convenient
Tenant Landlord Template