Lease Non-Renewal Letter
How to write and send a Lease Non-Renewal Letter to a tenant? Below you will find a sample Lease Non-Renewal Letter to download for free!
Review Rating Score
.docx (0.02 MB)
A Lease Non-Renewal Letter is an official letter from a landlord/ tenant informing the landlord/tenants that a lease agreement will not be renewed. Either party may have a obligation to notify the landlord or the tenant of the non renewal. You'll want to check your lease for specifics about the required information you must include.
How to write a Lease Non-Renewal Letter to a tenant?
A landlord may choose to not renew a lease contract for a number of reasons. A letter called a Lease Non-Renewal Letter is used to inform the tenant. This is usually sent to the tenant within 30 to 60 days of the lease expiration date. The letter should clearly state the last day of tenancy, information on the security deposit and all other important information relating to the premises and the premises and the tenant. Below are some common reasons a landlord may not renew a Tenant lease agreement:
- The tenant continuously failed to pay the rent after being reminded.
- The tenant is in the habit of paying late.
- The tenant damages the property violate agreement policies.
- The landlord wants to sell or plans to renovate the property.
- The landlord and tenant keeps having disagreement which is affecting the landlord mental or everyday life.
Writing tips and suggestions for writing your Lease Non-Renewal Letter:
- The letter must be written in a decent language and must be fully formal.
- The use of abusive or harsh words should not be done anywhere in the letter body.
- The letter must contain all the details about the termination.
- The letter must be ended with a proper thanksgiving and if possible, a suggestion for a new place to rent.
- The exact date of the termination must be mentioned in the letter.
- The letter must be signed by the landlord.
After downloading this sample Lease Non-Renewal Letter and filling in the blanks, you can easily customize the style, typography, details, and appearance of your letter. If this isn't the right template that you are looking for, then certainly take a look at the other letters that Bizzlibrary.com has to offer. We have many letters ranging from cover letters to business letters and thank you notes.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Evelia Greer(2/14/2022) - NZL
Thank you kindly.
Sherie Kidd(2/14/2022) - GBR
Thank you for the letter!!
Author. Content was provided by:
Camila is a Creative Writing graduate from the University of Alaska Fairbanks who has made her mark in the marketing world as a former Marketing Manager at GCI Liberty. Her career has been a dynamic blend of creative storytelling and strategic marketing, where she excelled in developing impactful campaigns. She is a dedicated volunteer at Alaskan Parks, where she finds inspiration in preserving our state's natural beauty.
Our Latest Blog
- The Importance of Vehicle Inspections in Rent-to-Own Car Agreements
- Setting Up Your E-mail Marketing for Your Business: The Blueprint to Skyrocketing Engagement and Sales
- The Power of Document Templates: Enhancing Efficiency and Streamlining Workflows
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
You May Also Like
Customizable Termination Letter Template
Termination Letter Template for Probationary Employee | Performance, Dismissal, Grievance
Efficient Termination Letter Template for Unsatisfactory Employee Performance
Employee Termination Letter - Addressing Performance Issues | Company Name
Employment Termination Letter - Free Template & Samples
Termination Letter Template
Letter terminating an electricity contract
Employee Separation Notice
Employment Contract Termination Letter with Notice
Employment Termination Confirmation Letter
End of Contract Notice
Employee Letter of Termination
Employee Contract Termination Template
Agreement Termination Letter
Employee Termination Letter Format