Resignation acceptance letter from HR
When writing a Resignation acceptance letter, check out and download this sample Resignation acceptance letter from HR now.
Review Rating Score
.docx (0.01 MB)
A hardworking employee wants to resign and that's, in all honesty, the last thing you want them to do. The only thing you can do, however, is to accept their resignation in good spirits and let them know how much their presence and work ethic will be missed. It's also a kind gesture to give them a recommendation letter to help them get a different occupation.
How do you write an acceptance letter for resignation as HR manager?If you are looking for a suitable letter that is written in a polite tone and gives a professional and gracious feeling, downloads this sample letter now! Make sure to thank the employee for his or her work and dedication and wish him or her all the best with the future job. Communicating in a professional manner will get you respect and will help you maintain a professional image. As a HR manager, it's important to deal with the resignation request from the employee the right way. Especially it's important not to obstruct the current business, or at least to reduce the impact to a bare minimum. A handover needs to be arranged before the employee will leave the office. Also, it's important to communicate in a professional and formal way, in writing, with the employee. We support you by providing this Resignation acceptance letter from the manager template and you will see that you will save time and increase your effectiveness.
If you choose to accept the resignation, it's not necessary to go into much detail, consider the following:
We are sorry that you have decided to resign from your job as a job title from the company name.
While we understand the reasons leading to your decision, we could only have hoped to keep a dedicated and hardworking employee like yourself for many more years.
Now we can only thank you for your time here and wish you success in your next challenge.
We will happily provide a recommendation letter if you require so.
This letter signifies our acceptance of your resignation. Your last working day will be some date.
Follow these steps to write a resignation acceptance letter:
Heading of an Acceptance of resignation letter with appreciation:
- Address letter to the employee who is resigning, mention Name and contact details
- Specify current job position from which he is resigning
- Specify the department where the employee is currently involved in
- Specify the date when the letter is sent
- Be mindful of your subject line, if you accept the resignation, state: “Acceptance of resignation - Congratulations on your new path” , “Confirmation of your resignation” or “Acknowledgement of receiving resignation letter”.
- Use formal salutation in a resignation acceptance letter. Commonly start with ' Dear Mr.' or 'Dear Ms.'
- Mention the name of the employee who is resigning
Body of an Acceptance of resignation letter with appreciation:
- Use professional language that remains appropriate for professional correspondence.
- State your reasons for writing, which is conveying the message of acknowledgment regarding the receipt of the resignation letter of the employee.
- In the first paragraph, you should notify the employee that you've received and accepted their resignation letter.
- Mention the date that the resignation letter has been received by the management
- Mention the employee's official last day of employment with the company within this paragraph.
- Make sure that in your preliminary acknowledgment of receiving the resignation letter, you are showing compassion for the situation with the intention to accept the request. You can refer to the situation as described by the employee in his resignation letter.
- As a company, it is important to decide on how to deal with the resignation before you make any promises. Therefore, protect yourself and your company, by not giving in too much in the beginning.
- In your second paragraph, express understanding of the situation and show compassion: show your company lost a good and loyal staff member, emphasize you are all sad to see the employee leaving. It’s out of respect to make the resignation go smoothly for both parties.
- if appropriate, you could consider offering to provide a reference letter for the employee, which can help them in the future.
- Keep records of the letter, by duplicating your acceptance letter, sending one copy to the employee, and keeping one for your own records.
- Explain all the next steps to take by the employee, as well as the employer, regarding the resignation
- The benefit and pay that the employee is to get upon resignation depending on his or her contract with the company
- The benefits that will be stopped being given and provided especially those that are under the company’s account and a business name
- Other information that the employee needs to be aware of regarding the resignation processes
- The reaction of the management regarding an employee’s resignation
Closing of the Acceptance of resignation letter with appreciation
- Consider referring to a goodbye party.
- Invite the employee to keep in touch.
- Include a company note of thanks for the work was done, and if appropriate, consider adding a personal note and a bit of praise.
- Always proofread your message before sending the letter. Make sure it’s perfect last communication between you and the employee, to leave a good impression.
- Place on the bottom of the letter, on the left, above your printed name and title, place a handwritten signature.
- Making sure that your message is error-free will assure the professionalism and legality of the document.
- Set up an Exit interview, to receive more information about the choice to resign from the company. Make sure to show compassion and to be clear of the future. Explain the employee is always welcome to visit or contact the company.
When you follow this format when writing a Resignation acceptance letter, you can be sure you wrote a fine letter.
On top of this, we support you by providing this Resignation acceptance letter from HR template and you will see that you will save time and increase your effectiveness. This comes with the benefit that you will be inspired and motivated and to succeed and it helps you to finish your job faster! Completing your Resignation acceptance letter from HR was never simpler!
We provide a perfectly drafted Resignation acceptance letter from HR that fits your needs! Download this professional Resignation acceptance letter from HR template now!
For more? Just search on our website and get instant access to thousands of free and premium legal agreements, business documents, forms, letters, reports, plans, resumes templates used by professionals in your industry. All business templates are easy and quick to find, crafted by professionals, wisely structured, ready-made and intuitive.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
September Henry(11/30/2020) - DEU
Thanks, take care!
Our Latest Blog
- The Importance of Vehicle Inspections in Rent-to-Own Car Agreements
- Setting Up Your E-mail Marketing for Your Business: The Blueprint to Skyrocketing Engagement and Sales
- The Power of Document Templates: Enhancing Efficiency and Streamlining Workflows
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
You May Also Like
Job Acceptance Letter from Employee
Professional Job Offer Acceptance Letter
Accepting Job Offer Letter Template
Interview Acceptance Sample Letter
Job Acceptance Sample Template
Offer Letter from University in Colorado | Accept Your Offer
Job Acceptance Letter
Intent for Employment Letter
Meeting acceptance email sample
Employment Termination Acceptance Letter
Offer Acceptance Letter
Acceptance resignation letter
Employee Appointment Acceptance Letter
Employee Acceptance Letter
Acceptance of Offer Letter Reply