Interim Invoice Template | Download Now
Interim Invoice Template from a professional, fully customizable, easily editable Microsoft Excel file. Download now and start your invoicing today.
Review Rating Score
.xlsx (0.01 MB)
An invoice is a legal document that states the details and the amount owed for goods sold or services sold. Items and costs per unit are typically itemized along with taxes, shipping costs, and other related fees. This is to explain to the customer the total amount owed. Business invoices may also include payment terms, shipping instructions, customer information (including TAX/VAT ID), tracking numbers if applicable, and contact details in case there are questions about the invoice. Using the invoice template provided can save time by helping you to quickly create your own professional invoicing document. This download is for free. The document provided can easily be edited in Excel (XLSX format).
How to write an invoice? What is the definition of an invoice?
An invoice is a time-stamped legal document that itemizes and records the exact details of the transaction between a seller and a buyer. If goods or services were purchased on credit, the invoice will normally also specify the terms of the credit agreement. An invoice also states the information regarding the available methods of payment. Per country, the legal requirements of an invoice differ. For more information go to freeagent.com.
The following are six common types of invoices used by accounting to send to customers:
- Pro forma invoice: a preliminary bill of sale sent to buyers in advance of a shipment or delivery of goods.
- Interim invoice: a way to invoice a long term or large project by breaking down the invoice into multiple payments that correspond to the completion of a certain portion of the project
- Final invoice: sent to the customer once a project has been completed. Relates to the final payment.
- Past due invoice: related to a outstanding invoice that has not been paid as of its original due date. If a company extends credit to its clients, it might experience situations where it must collect a past due invoice.
- Recurring invoice: a type of invoicing in which a company automatically charges its customers for goods or services at regular fixed intervals.
- Credit memo: a transaction which can be applied to a customer's existing invoice as a payment or reduction (discount). This might happend in case both seller and buyer agree that good not delivered will be credited.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
this is the perfect invoice template for my company
Sanjuana Carroll(6/21/2022) - DEU
Perfect Doc, thank you…
Jamie Bartlett(10/9/2020) - USA
I appreciate this document, thank you
Katelin Raymond(10/9/2020) - DEU
Please continue the good work, we all benefit from document templates you provide.
Our Latest Blog
- Setting Up Your E-mail Marketing for Your Business: The Blueprint to Skyrocketing Engagement and Sales
- The Power of Document Templates: Enhancing Efficiency and Streamlining Workflows
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
- How to build accurate and compliant documents faster
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
You May Also Like
Sample Travel Agency Invoice Template
Purchase Receipt Template
Download Rent Receipt Template | Easy to Fill Details
Secure your purchase with a Down Payment - Event Receipt
Down Payment Reciept Template
Rent Receipt | Payment Received for Property
Rent Receipt Template: Money Received from Your Tenant
Rent Receipt Template for Landlords and Tenants
Rent Receipt for Tenants and Landlords
Rent Receipt Sample Template
Home Based Business Receipt Pdf Download Rwqs
Web Design Invoice Template Pbrqedy
Free Rent Receipt Template for Oklahoma Property
Rent Receipt Template for Security Deposit Purpose
Download Rent Receipt for Students
Create Professional Home Bakery Invoices | Simple & Customizable