Exit Interview Questionnaire Sheet
How do you make an exit interview questionnaire sheet? Get this downloadable template file now and customize it according to your needs.
Review Rating Score
.docx (0.01 MB)
What to ask in an exit interview questionnaire?An exit interview is a meeting between an employee who is leaving the company and (usually) a member of the human resources department. Exit interviews provide you with the opportunity to learn more about why an employee leaves, which can provide you with important feedback that you can use to improve the workplace for your team members and future employees. During such a meeting, an exit interview questionnaire is used, which is an overview with questions given to an employee leaving a company and during the meeting information is gathered in order to get a full overview on how the employee feels about their time at your company, why they're leaving, and how your company can improve the workplace for employees.
Exit Interview Questionnaire Sheet
- Did you find your job or your work challenging and rewarding? Why?
- Are there any security issues we should be aware of?
- Were the working conditions, hours, equipment and facilities fair and adequate?
- Do you believe you were paid what you are worth?
- Did you receive adequate training for your job?
- Did you feel that you were treated fairly by your supervisor?
- Did you feel secure in your job? Why or why not?
- Were Company policies and procedures explained to you?
- Did your job turn into what was described to you during the job interview process?
The exit interview should be completed on the employee’s last day of employment. An exit interview should be performed by a representative of human resources with every employee who resigns from their position. If no, please explain.
- Do you believe you received adequate support from management?
- How would you rate your orientation? (1-10) Why? If yes, who performed the orientation?
- Do you remember receiving an orientation? If no, please explain.
- If yes, were you satisfied with your reference letter?
- Did you request a reference letter?
- Is there anything that Sample Company could have done differently that would have influenced you to stay longer with the Company?
- What is your reason for leaving?
- It should be explained to the employee that exit interview notes are taken to enable company to monitor issues in the workplace.
Download this exit interview questionnaire sheet for free from our website. Make some changes to the document available in Microsoft Word format. If you like this letter, please give us a big thumbs up. Your valuable feedback matters a lot to us—Head towards our website for some useful content.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Sherilyn Estes(11/2/2022) - USA
Kerstin Vaughan(9/30/2022) - DEU
Suzette Price(9/30/2022) - DEU
The file is received.
Our Latest Blog
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
- How to build accurate and compliant documents faster
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
Send a message
You May Also Like
Firearm Repair Log Template
Equipment Release Form Template
Equipment Maintenance Tracking Template
Equipment Maintenance Log Template
Equipment Lease Agreement Form
Educational Guardianship Form
English Birth Certificate Translation Form
Executive Summary Form
Proposal Form Template for Events
Event Proposal Form Template
Form For Estimating Jobs
Employee Write Up Form Sample
Template for employee self-evaluation
Employee Self-Evaluation Sample
Employee Meeting Sign In Sheet Template
Employee Exit Interview