A reading log is a document in which you can keep up with the books you have to read. Whether it's for your personal life or for school. You can write down your opinions on the books you read. It will give you insight into the theme and plot and it may enable you to deepen your overall enjoyment of reading literature.
How do you use a Reading log?
Suggestions when you want to keep a Reading Log:
- Go through your assignment; State your assignment’s expectations. Read your assignments carefully and consult with your teacher if you have questions. Include the title and author, dates you read each page, time spent reading, etc.
- Craft a log with suitable categories; Your reading log can be in a notebook or computer document. The template you create should have spaces where you will write about all the categories you need. You can also find some templates online.
- Read bibliographic information correctly; A lot of reading logs will ask you to keep a careful bibliographic citation. This will enable you to do citations correctly. Note down the book’s title, author, publication date, the publisher and his/her location, etc.
- Enter all your reading assignments; You can include materials such as books, academic reading, poems, and even movies in your journal. You might lose track of your work if you postpone entering a reading assignment to a later date.
- Read slowly and attentively; Take your time when you go through your reading assignments. Think carefully while reading and pay attention to important details to avoid rereading. Take notes while reading, noting the main theme of your passage. This will help you when filling in the information in your reading log.
After downloading this log and filling in the blanks, you can easily customize the style, typography, details, and appearance of your Reading log. If this isn't the right log file for you, then certainly take a look at the other files that Bizzlibrary.com has to offer. We have many documents, ranging from cover letters to business letters and thank you notes.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Earle Owen - NZL
Thank you for the Doc!!
Is your organisation GDPR proof? Demonstrate your efforts in order to become compliant with the GDPR with this set of mandatory compliance document templates.
Learn More About GDPR Documents