Training Coordinator Job Description
How to write a Training Coordinator job description. Get this downloadable file now and customize it according to your needs. Reach job seekers directly.
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective and compelling training coordinator job description is vital when recruiting the right job trainers. By using a professional job description template, there is no need to start from scratch. It saves time, and by editing this job description template, you will be able to attract the most qualified job candidates for the open position.
How to write a Training Coordinator job description?
This Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities.
When writing a job description, consider the following:
- Highlight the accurate job title;
- Provide a general company introduction;
- Provide an extract or introduction of the job with key goals or objectives;
- Specify the relevant job duties and responsibilities that are necessary for this position;
- List essential qualifications;
- Be clear and concise in the description;
- Have someone knowledgeable to proofread it;
- Make sure that HR and the hiring manager will sign off before publishing it;
- Define what success looks like in the position after 30 days, the first quarter, and the first year;
- Provide direct contact details of the manager or HR department who will follow up on the candidates;
- Publish it via several social media platforms, or offline media, so you are sure that in-house employees also can get easy access to it.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a Training Coordinator?
The following duties, responsibilities and skills are important for this position:
- Determine and analyze the need for training in our organization.
- Design, develop and facilitate training sessions for the new hires.
- Research on training methods suitable for skill development.
- Identify training skills that need to be addressed.
- Develop a training plan and instructional design material accordingly.
- Evaluate the employees after each training session.
- Monitor employee's attendance and performance during training programs.
- Arrange in-house training facilities and necessary equipment.
- Suggest the latest training approaches to make the programs more effective.
- Maintain an effective relationship with all the trainees and trainers.
- Contact industry experts and invite them for training sessions.
- Keep yourself updated on new training techniques and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Training, Education, Human Resource or relevant field.
- 2 years of experience as a Training Coordinator, Training Facilitator or a similar role.
- Familiar with learning management systems like SAP, TalentLMS, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of traditional and modern job training methods.
- Proficient in MS Office and database software.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to design effective training programs.
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
Since well defined descriptions will attract more suitable candidates for the position, we recommend you to use this Training Coordinator job description sample. Customize it according to your needs, and then publish it directly to your page and network, you will soon start receiving Resumes and Cover letter from qualified candidates. This Training Coordinator Job Description template is fully customizable and can be used in Google Docs, MS Word format. Get this printable file now and personalize it according to your needs. If this is not the job description that fits your need, also have a look at many of our other examples of job description templates here.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Deetta Cherry - DEU
Galina Moore - DEU
easy file :)
Our Latest Blog
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
- How To Write An Employee Termination Letter?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.