What do you need for a Service Pricelist? In general, a Sales Manager is responsible for making or delivering an accurate pricelist. Download this Pricelist
Review Rating Score
.xlsx (0.03 MB)
Since a service or project is basically a piece of planned work that has to be completed over a period of time and intended to achieve a particular aim, working with a structured approach, to optimize the use of resources in order to achieve the goals is important. In the initial stage of a project, it's common to provide an initial pricelist and therefore it's useful to have a sample available to see if you included all important topics to mention.
What do you need for a Service Pricelist?
When an organization is working on various projects, and every project is unique, multiple teams can be made to achieve higher levels of consistency in processes and to meet deadlines effectively and efficiently. A price list should cover all the important activities to successfully deliver a service or project. Make sure the price list has a clear beginning and an end. There can be different types of pricelists. A price list for example could include the following:
- Complete (referred Documents/drawings not missing)
- Acknowledgment to submit proposal sent (if required by Client)
- Questions raised (within prescribed time) / reply accounted for
- Site Visit/meetings with client required for proposal prep / Undertaken
- Cost Estimates
- Documents listed (Deliverables and Non-Deliverables)
- Technical Man-hours (based on Std. Mhs application, or deviation)
- Management & Coordination / Non tech man-hours
- Site Visits / Meetings (Data Collection, etc.)
- Subcontracts (Advisory Services, survey, etc.)
- Standards required by Client (cost, qty)
- Tel & Fax charges / Courier charge
- Printing / Plotting / Copying
- Software / Hardware if any special
- Taxes + Duties
- Insurance / Performance Bonds / Guarantees, Bid Bond / Other pre-requisites (registrations etc.)
- Proposal preparation MH
Pricelist and Proposal Write-up (Commercial)
- Price lump-sum or reimbursable
- Payment Currency (as required by Client)
- Payment terms for lump-sum or reimbursable Price
- Change Order
- Conditions of Contract reviewed/incorporated in the proposal (if received from Client)
In general, a Sales Manager or Accountmanager is responsible for making or delivering an accurate price list, or is heavily involved in incorporating the right input. While creating a price list it's important to ensure the deliverables, which are expected to be on time, according to budgeted resources, quality requirements and within scope.
Check out this downloadable free editable price list template for your benefit.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Arlean Huerta(5/6/2021) - USA
This website is the first in list when looking for documents now.
Terina Richardson(5/6/2021) - NZL
I searched the website, find some great files
Our Latest Blog
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
- How to build accurate and compliant documents faster
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
Send a message