High School Resume Examples
How to write a high school student resume? Download high school resume template right now for free from our website.
.docx (0.02 MB)
Even high school students should think about putting together a resume for when they graduate. High school student resumes give colleges a snapshot of your accomplishments, extracurriculars, hobbies, and work history. It's also handy to have when you're applying for jobs while studying.
How to write a high school student resume?
Consider the following actions when you create your resume as a fresher:
- Include any work experience you may have had; As a high school student, it’s normal to have almost no work experience. This is absolutely fine. However, if you have already undertaken some positions or small roles it’s always recommended to include them. No matter how short these jobs have been. Due to the fact that you’re still in high school, they will still represent an enterprising attitude to employers even if they aren’t strictly related. When including your work history, make sure to list your duties, responsibilities, and any achievements you had using concise bullet points.
- Tweak your resume to fit each job; Job seekers who do not tweak their resumes for each position are putting themselves at a disadvantage. A resume builder is a quick and easy way to adapt your resume for each new job. Once you have a list of your strengths and skills, and you have identified the key requirements of a job, it is simple to tailor your resume using a high school resume template. You can use our template.
- Make sure you provide accurate contact information; Employers look at an incredibly large number of resumes each day. So the easier you make their life, the better your chances are of landing an interview. Having inaccurate or difficult-to-find contact information can put them off from contacting you. This way your resume may end up getting discarded. So, it’s important that you include your full name, phone number, e-mail address, and any relevant social media links on your resume. Double-check that all the information is correct, and give as many contact details as possible to enable the company to contact you via their preferred method of communication. It's important to also use a professional email address to avoid giving a bad impression.
After downloading this sample resume and filling in the blanks, you can easily customize the style, typography, details, and appearance of your High school student resume. If this isn't the right letter that you are looking for, then certainly take a look at the other letters that Bizzlibrary.com has to offer. We have many letters ranging from cover letters to business letters and thank you notes.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Orval Brock - DEU
Fonda Aguilar - USA
I am happy with the work, will remember you
Our Latest Blog
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
- How To Write An Employee Termination Letter?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.