How do I make my Paralegal Resume? This Paralegal Manager Resume template is fully customizable and can be used in Google Docs, MS Word or Pages format.
.docx (0.03 MB)
An effective resume or Curriculum Vitae is vital for getting selected in the recruitment process as a suitable job candidate. When you are composing your resume, there is no need to start from scratch. Instead, choose to get inspired by this Paralegal Resume which will make it easier for yourself and you will have a head start.
How do I make my Paralegal Resume?
This sample Resume checklist offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for drafting content for your resume. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, skills, demands for setting job expectations and the ability to perform the work as required. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. When writing a Resume, consider the following:
- Highlight the accurate job title;
- Provide a general objective;
- Provide a brief description of previous work and education experience;
- List essential qualifications;
- Be clear and concise;
- Have someone proofread it;
- Make sure you write the content according expectations of the hiring legal manager, HR and the hiring manager;
- Provide direct contact details so the HR department can follow up easily with you.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a Paralegal?
- Preparing affidavits, legal correspondence and other documents for attorneys.
- Organizing and maintaining documents in a paper or electronic filing system.
- Meeting with clients, attorneys, and other professionals to talk about case details.
- Filing pleadings with court clerk.
- Assist 4 attorneys with trial preparation, proofreading, and editing, organizing, and notarizing legal documents
- Gather, analyze and investigate statutes and legal decisions relating to criminal cases, while managing additional office-related tasks
- Coordinated case scheduling with law enforcement, defense attorneys and witnesses to ensure attendance of all concerned entities at court hearings
- Serve as client-attorney liaison, managing high-volume email and phone correspondence, and scheduling and conducting client and witness interviews
- Reduced administrative investigative expenses by 15% through reviewing and developing questionnaires and SOPs for attorney usage when interviewing clients or witnesses
- Helping prepare for trial by organizing exhibits and assisting with other tasks as needed.
- Preparing briefs, wills, contracts, real estate closing statements, pleadings, appeals, and other legal documents.
- Investigating facts and laws of cases and searching public records and other resources to prepare cases and determine causes of action.
- Directing and coordinating law office activity, including delivery of subpoenas.
- Gathering and analyzing statutes, decisions, and legal articles, codes, documents and other data.
- Calling on witnesses to testify at hearings.
- Keeping law library up-to-date by monitoring legal volumes.
- Certificate of completion from an ABA-approved paralegal certification program of education and training, or an associate degree in paralegal studies.
- Associate degree.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to effectively multi-task, manage time-sensitive documents and have exceptional organizational skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to function effectively in a busy, team-oriented environment.
- Office administration experience.
By using this Paralegal Resume sample, modifying it to your needs, and then posting it, you will soon start receiving Resumes and Cover letter from suitable candidates. This Paralegal Manager Resume template is fully customizable and can be used in Google Docs, MS Word or Pages format. Get this printable file now and personalize it according to your needs.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Tyrone Montoya - AUS
Thank you for your time providing this sample document that is exactly what I was looking for.
Eloisa Small - NZL
Thank you for the Doc!!
Pamila Carrillo - NZL
I bookmarked the website and downloaded the template
Our Latest Blog
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.