A rental agreement is a written contract between the owner of a property and the tenant who is renting it It lays out the pre-discussed terms, conditions, rights, and responsibilities that are to be followed by both the landlord and the tenant. The terms and conditions of the agreement can be negotiated, but both landlord and tenant must adhere to them once the agreement is signed.
How do you write a Simple rental agreement?
Information that you need to include in a rental agreement:
- Landlord Information: You need to provide information on the landlord of the property. You should mention the landlord's name and complete address. If there are multiple landlords, you need to mention them all.
- Tenant Information: At the very least, you need to list all potential tenants of your property by name. You may also want to include the tenant's current address.
- Premises Information: In your rental agreement, you need to provide basic information about the premises that you are renting. The basic information is the type of property(House, Apartment, Condominium, Basement, Room, or Mobile Home) as well as the address of the property. You may also wish to provide additional information about the property including storage areas and the number of bedrooms or bathrooms. This is optional and not required.
- Premises Guidelines: This is the most important part of any rental agreement. You need to make sure you are covered in writing when it comes to agreements with your tenants over the property.
Important guidelines that should be written in the rental agreement are:
- If there is a tenant minimum age;
- If smoking is allowed;
- Whether pets are allowed;
- Detailed information regarding parking;
- Whether or not the tenant can assign/sublet their premises.
After downloading this sample agreement and filling in the blanks, you can easily customize the style, typography, details, and appearance of your Simple rental agreement. If this ain't the right document that you are looking for, then certainly take a look at the other letters that Bizzlibrary.com has to offer.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Brande Guzman - NZL
This is what I want, thank you so much for providing it
This is a useful Rental agreement, short and sweet
Delivery Instant Download
Your file will be available for download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Our Latest Blog
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
- How To Write An Employee Termination Letter?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.