Real Estate Appraiser Job Description
How do I write a Real Estate Appraiser Job Description? Download this Real Estate Appraiser Job Description template now for your reference.
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective and compelling job description is vital when recruiting the right job candidates. By using a professional job description template, there is no need to start from scratch. It saves time, and by editing this job description template, you will be able to attract the most qualified job candidates for the open position.
How to write a Real Estate Appraiser job description?
This Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities.
When writing a job description, consider the following:
- Highlight the accurate job title;
- Provide a general company introduction;
- Provide an extract or introduction of the job with key goals or objectives;
- Specify the relevant job duties and responsibilities that are necessary for this position;
- List essential qualifications;
- Be clear and concise in the description;
- Have someone knowledgeable to proofread it;
- Make sure that HR and the hiring manager will sign off before publishing it;
- Define what success looks like in the position after 30 days, the first quarter, and the first year;
- Provide direct contact details of the manager or HR department who will follow up on the candidates;
- Publish it via several social media platforms, or offline media, so you are sure that in-house employees also can get easy access to it.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a Real Estate Appraiser?
The following duties, responsibilities and skills are important for this position:
- Conduct formal appraisals of real property or land before it is sold, mortgaged, taxed, insured, or developed.
- Evaluate properties to establish market values and property ratings using internal and external sources.
- Make on site visits, inspect property and interview clients.
- Examine all variables that impact property’s present or future value (comparable home sales, previous sales records, future developments etc).
- Prepare reports that fully explain assessment results and outline methods used.
- Document procedure and backup data.
- Keep abreast with all current regulations, standards and best practices.
- Proven working experience as a Real Estate Appraiser.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and ARGUS, CoStar, LoopNet or other relevant software.
- Familiarity with all current industry’s regulations, rules and standards.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Licensed or certified appraiser.
- BS degree in relevant field.
Since well defined descriptions will attract more suitable candidates for the position, we recommend you to use this Real Estate Appraiser job description sample. Customize it according to your needs, and then publish it directly to your page and network, you will soon start receiving Resumes and Cover letter from qualified candidates. This Real Estate Appraiser Job Description template is fully customizable and can be used in Google Docs, MS Word format. Get this printable file now and personalize it according to your needs. If this is not the job description that fits your need, also have a look at many of our other examples of job description templates here.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Johnathan Ellis - AUS
I have received excellent feedback on my work, thanks to you
Paulette Vance - USA
Our Latest Blog
- Purpose of Cover Letter for Accounting Job
- Best Bathroom Cleaning Checklist & its Components
- How to Get a Perfect Nursing Job?
- Tips to seamlessly communicate during the recruitment process