Expense Report Format
What should an expense report include? This sample file format is ready-made and easy to customize in a word processor, such as MS Word or Google Docs, etc.
.docx (0.01 MB)
What should an expense report include?At a minimum, an expense report should include all of the following information:
- A description of the individual who submitted the report
- Expense dates and amounts, matching the receipt provided for the expense, must be provided for each one
- Expense descriptions in brief
- Account to which the expense will be charged in your chart of accounts
Keeping receipts for your purchases is a simple way to track your spending. Simply add up each category of spending by the day. You can now move on with your life after adding up the total for that specific day.
Download this expense report template for free from our website. Make some changes to the document available in Microsoft Word format. If you like this letter, please give us a big thumbs up. Your valuable feedback matters a lot to us—Head towards our website for some useful content.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Marinda Sloan - NZL
Great file, useful and glad to have it
Ronnie Perez - AUS
Aleta Ross - NZL
Our Latest Blog
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.