Balance Sheet Template
How to create a Balance Sheet in Google Docs? Check out and download this Balance Sheet Template for Small Business now for your reference.
.xlsx (0.02 MB)
By using Accounting templates, like this Balance Sheet, you will save time. This Balance Sheet download is for free. The spreadsheet is provided can easily be edited in Google Docs format.
How to create a Balance Sheet in Google Docs?
The easy way to make a Balance Sheet in Google Sheets, is by starting with an existing template. This file can be downloaded freely and directly to your server. Editing from there is easy. The following items are included in the balance sheet:
Current and Fixed (Long-Term) Assets
- Accounts receivable
- Prepaid expenses
- Short-term investments
- Total current assets
- Long-term investments
- Property, plant, and equipment
- Less accumulated depreciation
- Intangible assets
- Total fixed assets
- Other Assets
- Deferred income tax
- Total Other Assets
Liabilities and Owner's Equity
- Current Liabilities
- Accounts payable
- Short-term loans
- Income taxes payable
- Accrued salaries and wages
- Unearned revenue
- Current portion of long-term debt
- Total current liabilities
- Long-Term Liabilities
- Long-term debt
- Deferred income tax
- Total long-term liabilities
- Owner's investment
- Retained earnings
- Total owner's equity
- Total Liabilities and Owner's Equity
Common Financial Ratios
- Debt Ratio (Total Liabilities / Total Assets)
- Current Ratio (Current Assets / Current Liabilities)
- Working Capital (Current Assets - Current Liabilities)
- Assets-to-Equity Ratio (Total Assets / Owner's Equity)
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio (Total Liabilities / Owner's Equity)
Another way to compile a balance sheet in Google, is by following these steps:
- Be sure to be logged in into Your Google Account in the browser, before starting;
- Open this template or another in the Template Gallery;
- Save the Template, with a generic name first;
- Create a New Invoice, for example with the date of today (211231), client reference, project reference, etc;
- Modify the Invoice with client info, amount, etc;
- Save, print, send or share the Invoice with the client.
Download this Balance Sheet in Google Docs format by clicking 'Save to Google', than click 'Save' when the Google window appears. Alternatively, it's possible to download the file as an XLSX (MS Excel) as well. It's available in USD currency by default, by it's easy to modify to any other currency according to your needs.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Vicente Weber - GBR
The very finest of the finest document
Very easy to use Balance sheet
Delivery Instant Download
Your file will be available for download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Is your organisation GDPR proof? Demonstrate your efforts in order to become compliant with the GDPR with this set of mandatory compliance document templates.
Learn More About GDPR Documents