Release Form Template
How do you write a Release form? When looking for a Release form template you can always download and use this one.
.docx (0.02 MB)
A Photo Release Form is a legal document that grants a photographer or business the authorization to obtain images for personal or commercial use. An individual on the photos has to provide this authorization requesting payment, royalties, or free of charge.
How do you write a Release form?
A Release Form usually includes the following details, for example when you request release for photos:
- The name, addresses, and phone numbers of the photographer and the person in the pictures;
- A short description of the pictures so that it's clear which ones the letter is referring to;
- The validity period of the form;
- How the images are allowed to be used;
- Payment or royalties' information. Select the available option to indicate whether or not there will be payment for the released images;
- State the amount of money to be provided;
- Signatures and printed names of the parties.
If the agreement involves a minor, at least one parent or legal guardian should be present to sign the document.
Sample Release Form:
I hereby give permission for images of my child, captured during the Event through video, photo, and digital camera, to be used solely for the purposes of Organization promotional material and publications, and waive any rights of compensation or ownership thereto.
After downloading this template and filling in the blanks, you can easily customize the style, typography, details, and appearance of your Release form. If this isn't the right template you are looking for, then certainly take a look at the other letters that Bizzlibrary.com offers. We have many letters ranging from cover letters to business letters and thank you notes.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Staci Dodson - DEU
Thanks for providing this sample document
Gracie Stewart - NZL
Our Latest Blog
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
- How To Write An Employee Termination Letter?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.