Solar Electrician Job Description
How do I write a Solar Electrician Job Description? Download this Solar Electrician Job Description template now for your reference.
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective and compelling Photovoltaic (PV) Installation job description is vital when recruiting the right job candidates. By using a professional job description template, there is no need to start from scratch. It saves time, and by editing this job description template, you will be able to attract the most qualified job candidates for the open position.
How to write a Solar Electrician job description?
This Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities.
When writing a job description, consider the following:
- Highlight the accurate job title;
- Provide a general company introduction;
- Provide an extract or introduction of the job with key goals or objectives;
- Specify the relevant job duties and responsibilities that are necessary for this position;
- List essential qualifications;
- Be clear and concise in the description;
- Have someone knowledgeable to proofread it;
- Make sure that HR and the hiring manager will sign off before publishing it;
- Define what success looks like in the position after 30 days, the first quarter, and the first year;
- Provide direct contact details of the manager or HR department who will follow up on the candidates;
- Publish it via several social media platforms, or offline media, so you are sure that in-house employees also can get easy access to it.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a Solar Electrician?
The following duties, responsibilities and skills are important for this position:
- Carry out installation of solar Photovoltaic (PV) systems, including electrical wiring, mounting of inverters and panels, testing, installation of main switches and other standard commercial and residential electrical work.
- Act as site team-leader during installations, ensuring efficient, safe and quality work with adherence to high standard of installation, best practice and regulatory requirements.
- Conduct site visits to ensure all pre-installation requirements are met. Work directly with staff, contractors, consultants and partners, providing pre/post-sales support, training and advice on solar PV design and installation requirements and standards.
- Monitor and assess quality of solar PV installations carried out by PV installers and contractors, including regular desktop and on-site audits of installations.
- Identify (e.g. pick lists) products/components required for commercial projects.
- Remain up-to-date with requirements and best practice relating to solar PV design and installations and implement changes when necessary to ensure installations meet standards.
- Manage after-sales service for all divisions of the business, including investigating and following up customer performance enquiries and installation warranty claims.
- Help develop documentation, manuals and best practice guidelines.
- Adhere to all OHS&W requirements.
- SA Electrical license.
- White Card.
- Clean Energy Council design and installation accreditation.
- Working at Heights certificate.
- Driver’s license.
Since well defined descriptions will attract more suitable candidates for the position, we recommend you to use this Solar Electrician job description sample. Customize it according to your needs, and then publish it directly to your page and network, you will soon start receiving Resumes and Cover letter from qualified candidates. This Solar Electrician Job Description template is fully customizable and can be used in Google Docs, MS Word format. Get this printable file now and personalize it according to your needs. If this is not the job description that fits your need, also have a look at many of our other examples of job description templates here.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Tatyana Kaiser - USA
I just wanted to write to say thanks for the letter.
Mose Leonard - USA
Your file provided me a solution for the situation I am in
Vernell Frank - AUS
Great file, provided good example of what I need
Our Latest Blog
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
- How To Write An Employee Termination Letter?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.